Store Keeper Job Vacancy At LSG Group
A Store Keeper job vacancy is currently available at LSG Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- General Worker (Equipment) Job Vacancy At LSG Group
- Flight Loader Job Vacancy At LSG Group
- Marketing & Communications Strategies Job At City Sports Group Ltd
The LSG Group is the world’s largest provider of onboard services. It has a presence in 211 airports in 50 countries. In 2018, the companies belonging to the LSG Group achieved consolidated revenues of approximately 3.0 billion.
Role Purpose Statement:
The job incumbent is responsible for receiving, storing, and distributing stock. The incumbent will also assist in keeping accurate inventory balances and maintaining a safe work environment following Company standards and practices.
Store Keeper Responsibilities:
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals from the stockroom/store
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labelling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and report those to account for reimbursements and record-keeping
- To follow FIFO principles at all times and avoid wastage
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- To keep neat and clean storage areas and maintain high hygienic standards
- Adhere to CCP’s and CP’s
- Follow receiving and storage policy
- Minimum of a Diploma in-store or warehouse management or its equivalent
- 1-3 years work experience in a similar role
- Knowledge and experience in storekeeping, inventory control, and recordkeeping is mandatory
- Good understanding of computer applications is mandatory, e.g Ms Word, Excel, Outlook. Knowledge of SAP will be added advantage.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and have a good customer service orientation
- Have a good understanding of intercultural differences and be able to manage such sensitivities with maturity
- Must be able to speak English
How To Apply For Store Keeper Job
Qualified candidates who match any of the above profiles should kindly send their CVs to email@example.com
The application deadline is 31st December.