Eko Maintenance Limited
Store Officer Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
Store Officer Job vacancy is currently available at Eko Maintenance Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Founded in 2011, Eko Maintenance is a subsidiary of Eko Hotels and a member of the Chagoury group. We offer our services to the construction and real estate industries from a network established in several countries across Africa, Europe and the Middle East.
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in the maintenance of high rise building facilities with offices located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Aluminum Technician Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
- HVAC Technician Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
- Painter Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
- Procurement Officer Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
- Inventory Officer Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
- Compliance Officer, Group Risk and Compliance Job At GTB
- Bursar Job Vacancy At Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU)
- Pharmacy Job Vacancy At Sigma Consulting Group
- University Librarian Job At Akwa Ibom State University
Store Officer Responsibilities
- Exercise general control over all activities in Stores Department.
- Ensures safekeeping both as to quality and quantity of materials.
- Maintain proper records using an excel sheet.
- Assist to initiate purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock of all regular stores items whenever the stock level of any item of store approaches the minimum limit fixed in respect thereof.
- Issue materials only in required quantities for specific jobs after obtaining due authorization.
- Any other related job.
- B.Sc / HND qualification.
- 2 – 3 years experience
- Knowledge of Technical materials
- Knowledge of Excel.
- The candidate must be willing to resume immediately.
- Proximity to work is an added advantage.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 31st July.