Nigeria Customs Service
Stores/Procurement (08) Job Vacancy At Nigeria Customs Service
Stores/Procurement (08) job vacancy is currently available at the Nigeria Customs Service. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
CADRE: Customs Superintendent Cadre ASC II (CONSOL 08)
- Quantity Surveying (08) Job Vacancy At Nigeria Customs Service
- Actuarial Science (08) Job Vacancy At Nigeria Customs Service
- Mechanical Engineering (08) Job At Nigeria Customs Service
- Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Not less than 1.7metres in height for males and 1.64metres for female
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Service
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.89metres
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not be found guilty of any criminal offence
- Not be suffering from any physical or mental disability
- Be computer literate
- Must not be above 30years old
- Have a certificate of state of origin signed by Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison Officers will not be accepted.
How To Apply For Stores/Procurement (08) Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment.
- Complete the online application accurately.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit your application.
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be notified for the next process.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit customs.zohorecruit.com.