Society for Family Health (SFH)
Strategic Human Resources Manager Job Vacancy At Society for Family Health (SFH)
Strategic Human Resources Manager job vacancy is currently available at Society for Family Health (SFH). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Monitoring & Evaluation Advisor Job Vacancy At Society for Family Health
- Procurement & Logistics Advisor Job Vacancy At Society for Family Health
- Programme Advisor Job Vacancy At Society for Family Health
Society for Family Health (SFH) is a Nigerian non-governmental organisation (NGO) working in partnership with communities, government, donors and the private sector for universal health coverage and social justice of all Nigerians.
We deploy health system strengthening and total market approaches in a bid to unify the private and public health sectors to scale an Essential Package of Health Services (EPHS) offering of good quality to all Nigerians.
We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), the British Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers, the Global Fund and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
SFH offers professional opportunities for career growth and advancement, an excellent working environment, and competitive remuneration. We seek to recruit self-motivated and highly qualified persons to fill the under-listed vacant positions, in response to organisational expansion into new geographies.
We are recruiting for Strategic Human Resources Manager who will carry out the following functionalities in our organization.
- This position will support the Director of Human Resources in sustaining a human resource department that will effectively attract, hire, develop and retain qualified employees.
- S/He will manage the full complement of HR services for the KP Care Programme.
- The HR manager will also help shape our employer brand strategy.
Strategic Human Resources Manager Responsibilities
- Recruitment, selection, and onboarding
- Employee relations and welfare
- Learning and development
- Policy and compliance
- Payroll, compensation and benefits administration.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Human Resources or a relevant field
- CIPM membership at a minimum of either MCIPM or ACIPM
- A Masters degree wilL be an added advantage
- Minimum of seven (7) years post-NYSC experience in core HR functions, five (5) of which must be in Human Resource practice at an advisory/management level in an NGO or blue-chip company.
Skills and Competencies required:
- Excellent knowledge of labour laws
- HR Technology and Analytics
- Manpower planning and recruitment
- Managing the Learning and Development function
- Employee Relations
- Credible People’s advocate
- Excellent ability to create a comfortable and healthy work environment for employees.
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Problem Solving and Analytical Ability
- Innovative and external facing
- Learning Mindset
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for this position is designed to attract, motivate, and retain talented individuals.
How To Apply For Strategic Human Resources Manager Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below to proceed to the Society for Family Health (SFH) recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Upload the necessary documents as requested
- Apply and await notification for an interview if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 18th August.
All applications will be treated in confidence. Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply. This advert will be open for two weeks from the date of publication. We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH. However, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. SFH is an equal opportunity employer, therefore women are encouraged to apply. Qualified candidates who are residents in the states where the roles are situated are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit sfhnigeria.simplicant.com.