Society for Family Health (SFH)
Strategic Information Officer Job Vacancy At Society for Family Health (SFH)
Strategic Information Officer job vacancy is currently available at Society for Family Health (SFH). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- State Team Lead Job Vacancy At Society for Family Health (SFH)
- LGA Community Engagement Officer Job Vacancy At Society for Family Health
- Personal Assistant / Executive Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
Society for Family Health (SFH) is a Nigerian non-governmental organisation (NGO) working in partnership with communities, government, donors and the private sector for universal health coverage and social justice of all Nigerians.
We deploy health system strengthening and total market approaches in a bid to unify the private and public health sectors to scale an Essential Package of Health Services (EPHS) offering of good quality to all Nigerians.
We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), the British Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers, the Global Fund and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
SFH offers professional opportunities for career growth and advancement, an excellent working environment, and competitive remuneration. We seek to recruit self-motivated and highly qualified persons to fill the under-listed vacant positions, in response to organisational expansion into new geographies.
We are recruiting for Strategic Information Officer who will carry out the following functionalities in our organization.
This position will be responsible for supporting the coordination of Strategic Information and M&E activities at the HQ level.
Strategic Information Officer Responsibilities
- Support the SI unit in ensuring the quality of data generated and reported by the project states where they are assigned. Quality includes completeness, timeliness, integrity, validity, and reliability of the data
- Support the SI unit to fulfil all its reporting obligations to the funders, government, and SFH.
- Support the unit to ensure that data generated from the program inform programming and planning of the project at both state and project levels and contribute to the universal body of learning.
- Ensure support efforts at improving information flow and existing systems.
- Must possess a First Degree in Statistics / Economics / Medical / Behavioural / Social Sciences or its equivalent in a relevant field.
- A Master’s Degree in Demography, Public Health, Epidemiology, or Biostatistics / Statistics is an advantage.
- Must have a minimum of between 3 years progressive experience in monitoring and evaluation.
- Must have some working knowledge of surveillance and/or research with wide-ranging knowledge of research methodologies.
- Must have in-depth experience in preparing research for publications and presenting research findings to public health and policy specialists, media, and the public.
- Must possess the ability to analyse and interpret both quantitative and qualitative data to inform programming.
- Knowledge of DHIS database software will be of added advantage.
- Must have proven experience working in a fast-paced non-governmental environment, and with a variety of donors.
Skills and Competencies required:
- Computer literacy & strong analytical skills including advanced use of Excel
- Knowledge in using various databases including EMRs and DHIS2.
- Conversant with USAID MER indicators, and national HIV & AIDS M&E and PMM tools
- Supervisory Skills: Proven leadership and supervisory experience in leading an SI team to successful outcomes.
- Must have advanced Excel skills.
- Knowledge and skills in the use of databases including EMR and DHIS2.
- Data Analysis and creating of visualizations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, and MS-Word.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player who works well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Critical thinker and problem solver with excellent attention to detail.
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for this position is designed to attract, motivate, and retain talented individuals.
How To Apply For Strategic Information Officer Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below to proceed to the Society for Family Health (SFH) recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Upload the necessary documents as requested
- Apply and await notification for an interview if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 18th August.
To apply for this job please visit sfhnigeria.simplicant.com.