Strategy & PMO Executive Job Vacancy At Airtel Nigeria
Strategy & PMO Executive job opening is currently available at Airtel Nigeria. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Network Security Engineer Job Vacancy At Airtel Nigeria
- PS Core & MPBN Operations Manager Job At Airtel Nigeria
- Project Manager, Business Enabling Environment (BEE) Job At OGSTEP
The role will essentially:
- Provide administrative, strategic assistance and financial analysis support to the Executive in all business-related matters – including preparation for various reviews, external speaking assignments etc.
- Plan, coordinate & minute the strategic reviews and meetings and update the Executive on the status of various initiatives to ensure that deployments & implementations take place as per the plan.
- Work with the Executive Council Members to proactively prepare for the reviews
- Lead identified strategic projects as a program manager (design, project management and follow up)
- Engage with external bodies and knowledge forums across Nigeria – Identify suitable external forums for representation by Airtel to build and strengthen the Airtel brand in Nigeria
Strategy & PMO Executive Responsibilities
Strategy & Financial Planning
- Provide input as required and implement the strategy on specific projects and initiatives. May also be required to perform a supportive role in different phases of the strategy development.
- Assist in the creation of strategies and financial plans in close coordination with Nigeria Executive Council Members
- Support decision making abilities of the Executive by conducting detailed analysis on key strategic issues.
- Organize briefing materials and logistics for workshops or presentations
- Prepare and run the agenda and content for strategic business meetings, conferences and forums.
- General office support to include minute taking, monthly reporting, preparing presentation materials, dealing with telephone enquiries, filing and general correspondence.
- Develop and maintain records and information systems following office policy and procedures.
- Prioritizing all incoming mail and ensuring necessary actions are taken
- Assist in organizing and maintaining systems for the storage and
- retrieval of information.
- Provide an effective interface between the Executive’s guests and other members of the company.
- Respond to internal and external enquiries and as far as is possible process these through to their resolution.
- Manage staff and resources allocated to the job following the authority’s policies and code of ethics and standards.
- Effective time and diary management for the executive.
- Handle other administrative functions of the Group.
- Plan, coordinate & minute the strategic reviews & meetings and update the Executive on the status of various initiatives to ensure implementations and deployments as per plan.
- Review and monitor various key programs to ensure consistency with defined objectives
Support / Networking with internal/external stakeholders
- Act as Opco SPOC for Group initiatives
- Support the CEO’s engagement with external stakeholders – Regulators, Suppliers, Partners including corporate gifting initiatives
- Coordinate with senior leadership in Nigeria and Nairobi for key data and information exchange and report preparation
- A degree in a Quantitative degree, Economics, Accounting or the Social sciences.
- An MBA or masters’ degree from a recognized institution.
- Minimum 12 years work experience, preferably 5 years in telecoms, business planning or financial services
- Financially savvy
- High energy person with the ability to organize, manage and deliver key strategic initiatives
- Strong communication skills – Both written and verbal
- Project & Program management skills
- Ability to work seamlessly across businesses and hierarchy levels
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and networking skills
How To Apply For Strategy & PMO Executive Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Airtel Nigeria LinkedIn page.
- Hit the ‘Apply’ button and create an application account on the portal if you don’t have any.
- Complete your application by providing the requested information as well as documents.
- Submit your application and wait for a notification for an interview if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.