Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS)
Superintendent of Immigration (SI), Professional (Doctor) Job Vacancy At Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS)
A Superintendent of Immigration (SI), Professional (Doctor) job vacancy is currently available at Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Immigration Assistant III (IA-3) – Artisans and Driver / Mechanic Job At Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS)
- Immigration Assistant III (1A-3) – CONPASS 03 General Duty Job At Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS)
- Instrumentation / Automation Technician – Golden Pasta Job At Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Applicants must possess a minimum of the First Degree (MBBS) from a recognised institution of higher learning and an NYSC discharge/ exemption certificate.
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30 years
- Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for males and 1.64 metres for females.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
- Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable
Applicants are to take note of the following information:
- There will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will be no CBAT Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidate’s respective state of origin.
- Any candidate who failed or forged their results and discovered even during training at the Nigeria Immigration Service training camp would be withdrawn & hand over to the Nigerian police for prosecution.
- Candidates are advised in their interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Shortlisted candidates will be published on this portal & be scheduled for screening.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise.
- Successful candidates would be transported(FG’s provision sorted by state) to the Nigeria Immigration Service training school for documentation and to commence training activities for a six-month (6) camp-life(See your mailbox for details).
- Upon completion of training, all successful recruits are to be commissioned into the service & get prepared for induction into the North East Theatre of operations(12 Weeks of intensive training on freight Management & Human Trafficking included).
How To Apply For Superintendent of Immigration (SI), Professional (Doctor) Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the link to the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form and submit your application.
- The application deadline is 31st July 2022.
To apply for this job please visit www.niscareer.org.ng.