Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission (LASIEC)
Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO) Job At LASIEC
The vacant position of Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO) Adhoc job is currently available at Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission (LASIEC). Interested individuals who possess the below stated criteria should proceed and apply.
The Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission, according to the provisions of section 5 (a) – (i) of LASIEC Law No. 18, 2008 empowers the commission to organize, undertake and supervise all elections to Local Government Areas and Local Council Development Areas within the state.
LASIEC is currently recruiting for individuals who will work in the forthcoming Lagos State Local Government election as Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO) with the following responsibilities:
- Supervises the conduct of the poll in a cluster of Polling Unit.
- Assists in the training of presiding officers, poll clerks, and poll assistants under his/her supervision.
- Ensures that all sensitive and non-sensitive materials are available at the assigned polling stations in the right quantities at the right time
- Regularly visit the polling station under his/her supervision to attend to problems during the period of the election.
- Ensures that the results of the poll for the assigned polling stations are delivered to the CO by the PO.
- Ensures that all election materials returned to him/her by the PO are submitted to the EO immediately after the elections.
- Liaises with the security agents to ensure that law and order are maintained within the polling station under his/her supervision.
- He/she should be accountable to the EO in the discharge of his/her duties.
- Collation Officer (CO) Adhoc Job At LASIEC
- Presiding Officer (PO) Recruitment For Adhoc At LASIEC
- Poll Clerk (PC) Recruitment For Adhoc At LASIEC
- Applicants must be Nigeria Citizens.
- HND, BSC, BA, MA, MSC with cognate experience and evidence of participation in previous election duties and.
- A valid means of identification must be presented.
- Present a Certificate of State of Origin Signed by the Chairman! Secretary of his/her Local Government. A Certificate of endorsement by Liaison Officers is not acceptable;
- Be computer literate;
- Be Certified by Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Commission;
How To Apply For Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO) Recruitment At LASIEC
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission (LASIEC) recruitment portal.
- Fill the online LASIEC Adhoc Employment Form accurately and choose Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO) as the post applied for.
- Upload the scanned copies of the necessary documents requested on the portal.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit lasiec.gov.ng.