Sigma Consulting Group
Supply Chain Officer Job Vacancy At Sigma Consulting Group
The Supply Chain Officer Job vacancy is currently available at Sigma Consulting Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Sigma Consulting Group is an independent global HR & business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations perform at the highest levels, achieve sustainable competitive advantage and create value.
We offer a comprehensive suite of services designed to assist clients across the business cycle – from idea conceptualization to unlimited growth across major industries of the economy.
- Senior Medical Sales Representative Job At Sigma Consulting Group
- Finance / Account Executive Job At Sigma Consulting Group
- Business Sales Specialist Job Vacancy At Bolt Nigeria
Supply Chain Officer Responsibilities
- Practical and Hands-on experience in the process of establishing Form, Letters of credit, SON (Standard Organisation Of Nigeria) online Applications, shipping documents and other related import clearing operations
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Customer Service teams
- Determine key supply chain KPIs
- Suggest solutions for process improvements
- Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions on time
- Train and evaluate others
- Provide constructive feedback
- Work with finance, sales, and manufacturing team to determine best vendors and distributors
- Build and maintain good relationships with vendors
- HND / B.Sc. in Supply Chain Management, Finance, or similar relevant field
- Previous working experience as a Supply Chain Officer for 3/4years
- Communication and Computer skills (Excel and Words) are highly essential. Exposure to NAVISION software is an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience with supply chain management software (such as SAP MM, AP Modules, SAP Plant Maintenance, etc.)
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
How To Apply For Supply Chain Officer Job At Sigma Consulting Group
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the Sigma Consulting Group recruitment portal,
- Fill the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is 28th July.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org