NPF Microfinance Bank
Systems and Server Admin Job Vacancy At NPF Microfinance Bank
Systems and Server Admin job vacancy is currently available at NPF Microfinance Bank. The Nigeria Police Force hereby invites applications from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
NPF Microfinance Bank Plc (Formerly NPF Community Bank Ltd) was incorporated on 19th May 1993 as a Limited Liability Company under the provision of the Companies and Allied Matters Act cap C20 LFN 2004. The bank provides banking services to both serving and retired Officers and men of the Nigeria Police Force, its ancillary institutions and the general banking public.
The bank commenced business on 20th August 1993 at 1 Ikoyi Road Obalende, Lagos having obtained a provisional license to operate as a Community Bank on 12th July 1993 from the Central Bank of Nigeria.
We are looking for a Systems and Server Admin who will carry out the following functionalities in our bank:
Systems and Server Admin Responsibilities
- Installs, configure and deploy server hardware and software, including operating systems, applications, and patches to support and maintain effective network service operations throughout the bank.
- Supports, troubleshoots, repairs and maintains server issues and security for enterprise and large scale applications.
- Manage virtual and physical servers with Windows Server and RHEL operating systems.
- Manage Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365, exchange and server and workstation patching with SCCM.
- Ensure the security of the server infrastructure by implementing industry best practices regarding privacy, security, and regulatory compliance. Management datacenter infrastructure
- Manage the physical and virtual environment (VMware). Ensure MS SQL server, windows clustering, domain controller setup, and group policy.
- Develop and maintain documentation about current environment setup, standard operating procedures, and best practices.
- Manage end-user accounts, permissions, access rights, and storage allocations following best practices.
- Perform and test routine system backups and restores. Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, and correct hardware and software issues on servers, and workstations; escalate incidents as necessary.
- Practice server asset management, including maintenance of server component inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software and hardware upgrades, patches and reconfigurations.
- Litigation Officer Job Vacancy At NPF Microfinance Bank
- IT Helpdesk/Support Job Vacancy At NPF Microfinance Bank
- Information Management Officer – Food Security Sector (NOC) Maiduguri (143789) Job At UN World Food Programme
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of working experience in a similar position.
- Initiative, self-motivated, ability to work under pressure and deliver results.
- Microsoft Certified Professional ( MCP), CompTIA Network +, MCSE, ITIL.
- Have good knowledge of data centre management Project management skills.
How To Apply For IT Systems and Server Admin Job
- Follow the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the NPF Microfinance Bank recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form accurately.
- Upload the necessary document.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for the next stage.
- The application deadline is 17th August.
To apply for this job please visit www.npfmicrofinancebank.com.