Talent Acquisition Executive Job Vacancy At Concept Group
A Talent Acquisition Executive job vacancy is currently available at the Concept Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Team Lead, Consumer Lending Job At Concept Group
- Senior Corporate Sales Executive Job Vacancy At Concept Group
- Internal Audit/Control Executive Job Vacancy At Concept Group
The genesis of The Concept Group was initially borne from a functional and structural approach, simply delivering better effectiveness through shared services of back-office functions for its more market-facing organizations.
As the organization grew, the Group along with its member subsidiaries have evolved to embody much more. As a tested guiding light, our core values which we passionately uphold give us a sense of purpose and direction not only in our professional but in our private lives also. These values summarized are based on three pillars; (Great) People, (Continuous) Innovation and the (Ideal) Culture.
Talent Acquisition Executive Responsibilities
- Working with Hiring Managers to identify staffing needs.
- Conducting both phone & face-2-face interviews for prospective hires.
- Sourcing for and engaging talents both for immediate talent need and the talent pipeline through a different channel.
- Thorough screening of prospective hires through interviews.
- On-boarding of prospective & new hires; Ensuring positive candidate experience & maintaining positive communication with the prospective hires.
- Working with Line Managers to develop Job Descriptions for job roles.
- Working to continuously drive traffic to the career portal.
- Assigning candidates on the Career portal to the line manager for phone interviews.
- Minimum of 2 years of quality experience with the end-to-end recruitment cycle.
- A Degree in Human Resources or any other relevant discipline.
- Required Qualification: BA / BSc HND.
- Completion of the NYSC year.
- Familiarity with social media networks.
- Keen interest in Human Resources.
- Lateral & creative thinker.
- Very good communicator.
- Easy to relate with.
- Team player.
- Fast learner.
How To Apply
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Concept Group recruitment portal.
- Create an application account in the portal.
- Log into your dashboard complete and submit your application.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.conceptgroup-ng.com.