Talent Acquisition Specialist Job Vacancy At Deloitte
A Talent Acquisition Specialist job vacancy is currently available at Deloitte. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Akintola Williams Deloitte is the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) member firm in Nigeria and the oldest indigenous professional services firm in Nigeria. The firm was established in 1952 by Mr Akintola Williams, FCA, CFR, CBE, the doyen of the accountancy profession in Nigeria.
Our approach to corporate responsibility is shaped by the recognition that, because we are a professional services organization, our impact on society comes in large part from the way they serve clients
- Consulting – Senior Cloud Operations Engineer Job At Deloitte
- HR Advisor, Business Partnering Job Vacancy At Deloitte
- Solution Delivery Specialist Job At Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
Talent Acquisition Specialist Responsibilities
- Implement the agreed recruitment and mobility strategies, policies and practices in liaison with the hiring managers.
- Source candidates by utilizing cutting-edge technology, social media and targeted networking.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge concerning position requirements.
- Develop, regularly update and maintain the recruitment database.
- Use standard Deloitte tools and methodologies to produce and use data in a responsible way to identify patterns, trends and issues and to measure the impact of HR strategies
- Utilize data to provide insight and support the best decision making for successful business outcomes.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./B.Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of Second Class Lower/Lower Credit division
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- 2-4 years cognate experience.
The Impact You Will Make
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Explore Deloitte University Leadership Centre. https://deloitte.zoomforth.com/du
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
How To Apply
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Deloitte recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form.
- Submit and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not disclosed.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.