Tax Account Manager Job Vacancy At Jumia
A Tax Account Manager job vacancy is currently available at Jumia. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Jumia is your number one Online Shopping solution in Nigeria. There is an online electronic store where you can purchase all your electronics, as well as books, home appliances, fashion items, shoes, mobile phones and more online and have them delivered directly to you. Jumia has payment options that suit everyone, and we have a payment-on-delivery option for extra convenience.
Shopping online in Nigeria is easy and convenient for us. The Jumia mall provides you with a wide range of products you can trust. Discover JIM’s Big Thing for that special person in your life. You can also shop online for Valentine gifts and have them delivered directly to your loved one.
- Account Payable Officer Job Vacancy At Jumia
- Treasury Officer Job Vacancy At Jumia
- Field Sales Manager Job Vacancy By iRecruiters Africa
As a Tax Manager who will direct and manage multiple operations related to taxes and deliver tax services, your primary responsibility is to manage specific tax-related functions in addition to compliance-related activities i.e. report monthly and quarterly tax preparation. In addition to this, provide a reconciliation of a company’s condition for income tax.
Tax Account Manager – Jumia Responsibilities
- Plan, manage and develop over all aspects of the company& tax process.
- Deliver a full range of tax services within a given period.
- Identify tax risks and provide mitigation plans.
- Build and maintain healthy relationships with the company’s consultants &tax regulators. Coordinate with tax audits and special tax-related projects.
- Provide inventive tax planning and review intricate income tax returns.
- Implement opportunities for process improvement in company tax procedures.
- Manage and support members of the AR/AP team on tax-related topics.
- Mentor accounting staff and review their performance on tax-related topics.
- Manage tax provision and tax compliance process of the company.
- Maintain and reconcile tax balances on the general ledger.
- Prepare all tax papers regularly.
- Review quarterly tax projections.
- Timely filing of consolidated federal, state and local income tax returns and other business filings.
- Monitor legislative and regulatory tax law development and create strategies to capitalize on changes to taxation legislation.
- Provide help in minimizing tax risk in regards to acquisitions, mergers, and various other business dealings.
- Ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
- BSc (Master degree as added advantage) in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or a related field
- 10+ years of experience in finance, accounting, and operational processes.
- Proven 5+ years of experience as a tax manager or accountant or a similar role.
- Solid knowledge about Nigeria federal, state, and local reporting requirements i.e excellent knowledge of tax
accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns.
- ICAN or CITN (or both) membership compulsory. Strong finance and accounting knowledge, including experience with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Proficiency in MS office and tax reporting software.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential data.
- Hardworking and honest.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
How To Apply For Tax Account Manager – Jumia Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Jumia recruitment portal.
- Hit the ‘Apply for this job’ button and fill the online application form accurately.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
To apply for this job please visit africainternetgroup.peoplehr.net.