Grand Cereals Limited (GCL)
Tax Accountant Job Vacancy At Grand Cereals Limited
Tax Accountant job vacancy is currently available at Grand Cereals Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Fitter/Machinist Job Vacancy At Grand Cereals Limited
- Consumer Nutrition Manager Job At Grand Cereals Limited
- Telesales Agent Job Vacancy At Checkoff Finance
Purpose of Job
Ensuring the company meets and complies with regulatory and statutory obligations as and when due, thereby, ensuring good corporate governance.
Tax Accountant Responsibilities
- Prepare tax payments
- Estimate and track tax returns
- Complete monthly, quarterly and annual tax reports
- Organise and update the company’s database
- Recommend tax strategies that align with business goals
- Prepare necessary paperwork for tax payments and returns
- Share financial data with the Accounting department
- Processing monthly Pension remittances and resolution of pension matters
- Processing TCC for the company
- Reconciliation of various tax ledgers
- Identify tax savings and suggest ways to increase profits
- Follow industry trends and tracks changes related to taxes
- Liaise with internal and external Auditors
- Forecast tax predictions to senior managers
- Any other task as assigned by the Financial Controller and Chief Financial Officer
- Strong numeracy skills
- Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Familiarity with ERP
- Keen attention to details
- Good written and verbal communication
- Computer literacy (MS Office etc)
Education and Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc. degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
- Industry certification (e.g. ACA, ACCA e.t.c) is essential and compulsory.
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification cognate experience is essential
How To Apply For Tax Accountant Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Grand Cereals Limited application portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 21st January.
To apply for this job please visit www.grandcereals.com.