Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
Tax Officer, I Job Vacancy At Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
Tax Officer I job vacancy is currently available at Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Job Code: HREIRS002
Grade Level: SGL .10
The Edo State Government is carrying out a Public Service Transformation and Enhancement Project as part of its Institutional Reform Agenda. The Project is designed to develop the Human and Organizational capabilities required to deliver efficient services to the people of Edo State and to Make Edo Great Again.
In line with the institutional Reform Agenda, the services of talented experienced professionals are required to fill critical vacant positions in the Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS), to support the implementation of the transformation programme and contribute to embedding the new ways of working.
A candidate who possesses the required qualifications, experience and skills and would like to join us on this exciting and challenging Transformation Journey are invited to apply. Serving Public Servants who are seeking a higher challenge are also invited to apply. The eligibility requirements and job specifications are as below.
- Tax Officer II Job Vacancy At Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
- Director Finance & Accounts Job At Edo State Internal Revenue Service
- Manager Finance & Accounts Job At Edo State Internal Revenue Service
Tax Officer I Responsibilities
- Will be responsible for accurate preparation and timely reporting of all tax returns in the State.
- Candidates must demonstrate that they possess strong analytical skills and the ability to collect, organize and disseminate information, must be adept at tax and human management.
- Candidates must possess a degree/HND in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Taxation, Law or related fields obtained from a recognized University/Institution.
- Candidates must have at least five (5) years of cognate working experience handling tax matters. Must possess a professional certification in ICAN, ANAN or CITN.
How To Apply For Tax Officer I Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ link below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS) recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit your application.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The application deadline is 19th September.
To apply for this job please visit eirs.gov.ng.