Teacher (m / f / d) physics, chemistry and mathematics – secondary level 1 Job Vacancy At Julius Berger
A Teacher (m / f / d) physics, chemistry and mathematics – secondary level 1 Job Vacancy At Julius Berger job vacancy is currently available at Julius Berger. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Head of Technical Controlling (m / f / d) Job At Julius Berger
- Teacher (m / f / d) Special School Job Vacancy At Julius Berger
- Performance Marketing Manager, Search Job At Chipper Cash
We are the company school of Julius Berger Nigeria PLC with a bilingual kindergarten, preschool, elementary school and secondary level I (currently grades 5-7). From the secondary level, we teach differently according to school types (HS / RS / GY). We also offer an English branch based on the British National Curriculum for non-German-speaking students. Now we are looking for you as part of a highly motivated and committed team.
More information at: http://www.dsa-nigeria.com/
Teacher (m / f / d) physics, chemistry and mathematics – secondary level 1 Responsibilities
- Specialized instruction in the subjects of physics, chemistry and mathematics as well as possible in other subjects of the secondary I subject
- A takeover of class teacher business and corresponding parenting work
- Participation in shaping school life by taking on extracurricular tasks
- Conveying basic democratic values and norms to intercultural students
- Development and implementation of educational concepts
- State examination or comparable recognized qualification (teacher lower secondary level) or comparable qualifications from Austria and Switzerland
- Teamwork, intercultural openness
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Experience with cooperative forms of learning in primary schools
- Experience in internal differentiation is an advantage
What do we offer you?
- A responsible job with very good pay with various allowances, social benefits and a low tax burden as well as good training opportunities awaits you.
- You get a comprehensive travel package from us as a competent contact person. This also includes the G35 examinations, your vaccination protection, visa and flight.
- We provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s camp, which has an infrastructure with, for example, sports and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programs, etc.
- Family reunification is possible, we run our kindergarten and school in Abuja, which is recognized according to the Hesse-Thuringia school system.
- We provide a company car with a driver and, together with external partners, ensure your safety in Nigeria as best as possible.
How To Apply For Teacher (m / f / d) physics, chemistry and mathematics – secondary level 1
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Julius Berger recruitment portal
- Follow the ‘Apply for this job’ button to complete your application.
- Submit and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit juliusbergerinternationalgmbh.recruitee.com.