Stanbic IBTC Bank
Team Lead, Application Support Job Vacancy At Stanbic IBTC Bank
A Team Lead, Application Support job vacancy is currently available at Stanbic IBTC Bank. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Associate, Corporate Finance Job At Stanbic IBTC Bank
- IT Application Security Analyst Job At Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Relationship Manager – Commercial Banking Job At Stanbic IBTC Bank
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading-edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture.
To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
- Responsible for leading the team that provides Support and Administration of the Bank’s signature applications (Salesforce, DSX, Robotics and Omni-Flow) and Services (UNIX) used by the Production for business continuity.
Team Lead, Application Support Responsibilities
- Providing capacity planning, monitoring, and maintenance of the Bank’s signature applications (Salesforce, DSX, Robotics and Omni-Flow)
- To ensure continuity of the business processes supported by the signature applications (Salesforce, DSX, Robotics and Omni-Flow) / services, Ensuring continuity and quality by owning the resolution of issues across these platforms. Tracking progress and escalating as appropriate unless resolution reached. Understanding, in-depth, the business processes supported by the Bank Application
- To maintain production environments relating to online services. This will include development, DR and production relating to signature applications (Salesforce, DSX, Robotics and Omni-Flow)
- To ensure that signature application (Salesforce, DSX, Robotics and Omni-Flow) are maintained in a manner that supports the delivery of services to multiple platforms(Peripherals), resilience, and performance
- Ensure that the underpinning contract between Stanbic and relevant application vendors are renewed annually, and annual maintenance/licenses are paid to the vendors before the due date to avoid service disruption
- To ensure standards and guidelines are applied and maintained across signature applications (Salesforce, DSX, Robotics and Omni-Flow) for administration, deployment and monitoring over a range of platforms that largely comprises Bank standard Process flow. This includes applications, web server components and databases
- To ensure signature applications (Salesforce, DSX, Robotics and Omni-Flow) and services processes and outputs are error-free and complete, Identifying faults and issues and recommending appropriate paths to resolution, and fixing as appropriate
- Ensuring appropriate contingency/workaround procedures are in place for process failure or defect pending resolution ensuring business continuity
- Managing change control (CR) implications for designated Applications
- To undertake advanced administration tasks as required e.g. to support problem resolution, participate in the on-call support to the 24/7 team.
- First Degree in Computer Sciences and IT-related Sciences
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Support and Administration of the Bank Line of Business Applications (Peripheral Applications) and Services (UNIX) used by the Production for business continuity.
How To Apply For Team Lead, Application Support Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Stanbic IBTC Bank recruitment portal.
- Follow the ‘Apply Now button to signup for an application account in the portal.
- Log into your dashboard and complete your application.
- Submit and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.