United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
Team Lead, Consumer Collection and Recoveries Head Job At UBA
Team Lead, Consumer Collection and Recoveries Head Job are currently available at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA), interested individuals who possess the criteria stated below should proceed and apply.
United Bank for Africa Plc, is a Nigerian pan-African financial services group headquartered in Lagos. It has subsidiaries in 20 African countries and offices in London, Paris, and New York. It is listed as a commercial bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
We are looking for a Team Lead, Consumer Collection and Recoveries Head who can carry out these functionalities in our bank:
- Coordinates collection and recovery activities of the entire unit end to end
- Provide initiatives for sales leads/penetration
- Overseeing bottom-line metrics, including detailed strategic analysis, forecasting, and account placement
- Minimise loss resulting from non-payment of a loan. Loss forecasting and reports will be provided by the collection MIS unit
- Supervision of the daily activities of direct reports
- Initiate the formation and review of collection strategy manual and queuing criteria quarterly or as business requires
- Initiate a review of the Collections and Recovery Procedures
- Review net flows and collector productivity by the bucket for capacity planning and training needs
- Implementing new strategies and tactics to improve collections and recovery performance, training and coaching staff to improve performance
- Review/update watchlist every month while monitoring accounts based on early warning signals
- Provide feedback on collection activities for policy changes
- Tools and Resource management
- Achieve assigned recovery targets to contribute to the organisation’s financial performance (Consumer and SME)
- Team Lead, Corporate Payment Job At UBA
- Team Lead, Corporate Value Chain Job At UBA
- Team Member, Corporate Value Chain Job At UBA
- University Degree
- Masters and/or other professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Professional Qualifications would be an added benefit
- Minimum 5+ years in a similar position
- Must have hands-on experience in Credit Collection and Recoveries for consumer and SME, Sales, Relationship Management, Customer Service
- Fair employer relationship in FGN, State and LGA.
- Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments
- Excellent product knowledge skill
- Excellent interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- A good understanding of risk, credit policies and procedures
- Excellent communication, planning, conflict resolution, organization, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Customer account analysis skill
- Root Cause analysis and providing the right resolution plan for delinquent account
- Understanding of complex financing methods
- Financial statement analysis
- Credit risk management
- Knowledge of banking operations
- Understanding of CBN money policies and guidelines
- Credit analysis
- Knowledge of relevant legal requirements
- Knowledge of insurance claim process
How To Apply For Team Lead, Consumer Collection and Recoveries Head
Suitably qualified candidates should forward their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the UBA recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Upload the requested documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.ubagroup.com.