United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA
Team Lead, Corporate Payment Job At UBA
Team Lead, Corporate Payment Job is currently available at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA), interested individuals who possess the criteria stated below should proceed and apply.
United Bank for Africa Plc, is a Nigerian pan-African financial services group headquartered in Lagos. It has subsidiaries in 20 African countries and offices in London, Paris, and New York. It is listed as a commercial bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
We are looking for a Team Lead, Corporate Payment who can carry out these functionalities in our bank:
- Ensuring that the major corporate customers of the bank are profiled on and use our automated payment platforms (especially on Corporate Internet Banking platforms, via our API services, Host to host connections etc.)
- Ensure timely resolution of customer issues encountered during onboarding and transaction processing
- Ensure that transaction value and volume is continuously increasing across platforms to increase transaction fees & revenue
- Market, Sell, Present, Deploy and support UBA Automated Payment Systems and other e-payment products
- Work with the bank’s business units to migrate customers from conventional banking practices to the adoption of e-channels. This involves the selling-deployment-training-live activation process
- Receive requests from customers and account officers on customized solutions and work with Business Analysis & Application Development teams (in CIO and CDO organization) to deliver same to the customer
- Work with Technology (based on customer feedback and identified needs) to enhance the banks’ automated payment platforms/services
- Continuous training of account officers as first escalation level for resolution of issues
- Proffer solutions to customers on issues arising from the use of the automated platforms
- Continuous training of the teams back-office support group to increase competence levels in handling customer issues
- Customer On-boarding
- Customer Activation
- Transaction Driving
- 1st Level Support
- Reporting and Monitoring
- Assume 100% responsibility for the banks’ automated payments platforms
- Keep abreast of market trends, new entrants/prospects (corporates & Fintechs) and competition strategies to continually improve our business
- Any other duties assigned by Unit Head, Group head or divisional head.
- Team Lead, Corporate Value Chain Job At UBA
- Team Member, Corporate Value Chain Job At UBA
- Team Member, Channel Solution Job At UBA
- Minimum of a First Degree in Arts, Social Sciences, Core Sciences, Administration or Info-tech related field.
- Strong customer engagement, service and support focus with a desire to achieve set business goals
- Ability to effectively manage integration processes with customer platforms / ERP
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Time management and priority setting in the achievement of set goals.
- Problem identification and solving for customers of the bank
- Analytical skills
- Ability to communicate and engage customers for onboarding to UBA platforms.
- Minimum 2 years banking experience in Corporate/digital payments platform management and sales with a focus on Corporates and Commercial Banking segments for signup and activation.
How To Apply For Team Lead, Corporate Payment
Suitably qualified candidates should forward their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the UBA recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Upload the requested documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.ubagroup.com.