Wema Bank Plc
Team Lead, Customer Experience Job Vacancy At Wema Bank Plc
A Team Lead, Customer Experience job vacancy is currently available at Wema Bank Plc. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Wema Bank offers a range of retail and SME banking, corporate banking, treasury, trade services and financial advisory to its ever-expanding clients. In 2009, the Bank underwent a strategic repositioning exercise which culminated in a decision to operate as a commercial Bank with regional authorisation in South-South Nigeria, South-West Nigeria, Lagos and Abuja in 2011.
Operating a network of over 125 branches and service stations backed by a robust ICT platform across Nigeria, we are committed to long-term sustainability in our business whilst maintaining the highest standards of social responsibility, corporate governance and diversity in our operations.
- Head, Customer Interaction Job Vacancy At Wema Bank Plc
- Head, Legal Services Job Vacancy At Wema Bank Plc
- Client Service Officer, North West / North Central Job At Stanbic IBTC Bank
- The ideal candidate would oversee Providing consumers with the required information, knowledge and understanding to empower them to get the best from banking services.
Team Lead, Customer Experience Responsibilities
Scripting and Content Management:
- Develop and manage a platform message library.
- Review communication contents before releasing to customers.
Design of Customer Engagement Materials and Newsletter:
- Publishing Customer Success Stories.
- Endless Possibilities: Information on new CX initiatives or possibilities in the Industry.
- Information on new CX initiatives or service changes implemented in response to customer needs, suggestions, complaints, feedback, or request.)
- Deploy personalized campaign materials targeted at recovering and retaining customers as well as increasing customers’ repeat business.
Celebration of customer milestones, birthdays, and anniversaries:
- Collect, validate, and analyze customer data to identify customers with milestone birthdays and anniversaries with the bank.
- Design and send greeting cards via available channels (e-mail, in-App, etc) to mark customers’ special day.
- Procure gift items/rewards packages to celebrate a select base of priority / V.I.P customers.
Internal Engagements / Learning sessions:
- Spotlight (Case studies on real-life service situation, service failures or excellent service cases; halo moments/ failed service alerts; and experiences from peer banks/ organizations)
- Develop and manage a CX platform to analyze service cases with learning points and questions, concerns and feedback.
- CX Reels: Communicating expectations and what CX is all about using Youtube reels
- Creating the W.O.W. Experience series: CX Video Scripting and Production.
- B.Sc in any related field.
- 5-7 years experience as a Team Lead, Customer Experience Unit
- Preferably candidates from the financial institution (mandatory)
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Good communication and written skills
How To Apply For Team Lead, Customer Experience Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Wema Bank Plc recruitment portal.
- Hit the ‘Apply for job’ button.
- Sign up for an account in the portal.
- Log into your dashboard and complete the online application form accurately.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 10th January.
To apply for this job please visit wemabank.seamlesshiring.com.