Team Lead Job Vacancy At Genesis Cinemas
A Team Lead job vacancy is currently available at Genesis Cinemas. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Genesis Cinemas is one of Nigeria’s leading cinema developers and operators of multiplex cinemas in Nigeria. GC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality and entertainment with diverse interests in Restaurants, Hotels, Industrial Catering, Cinemas, Family Entertainment Centres and Facility Management.
- A team leader leads, monitors, and supervises a group of employees to achieve goals that contribute to the growth of the organization.
- Team leaders motivate and inspire their team by creating an environment that promotes positive communication, encourages the bonding of team members, and demonstrates flexibility.
Team Lead Responsibilities
- Supervise the general cleanliness of the site.
- Send periodic reports and press reports.
- Work with Business Manager to prepare timesheet and ensure staff are in attendance.
- Ensure timeliness of staff and ensure that staff are neatly dressed.
- Prepares work schedules (rota) and sends to Business Manager for review.
- Work closely with the stock controller to monitor stock and ensure that items do not run out of stock before new items are supplied.
- Check expiry dates of products.
- Ensures pep talks are held daily.
- Supervises cashing out and closeout reports from staff.
- Follow up with projectionist on keys, VCP, etc. to know what new movies are releasing and the time of release.
- Provide information to the team on commercial deals and company promos regularly.
- Daily review of all disciplinary matters and liaise with Business Manager or HR Department for resolution.
- Ensure Team Members remain customer-centred at all times; resolve escalated issues from Team Members or customers.
- Identify training needs for Team Members.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 5 years of work experience.
How to Apply For Team Lead Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 31st January 2022.