Stanbic IBTC Bank
Team Lead, Security Operations Job Vacancy At Stanbic IBTC Bank
A Team Lead, Security Operations job vacancy is currently available at Stanbic IBTC Bank. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Transactional Banker, Private Banking Job At Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Head, Quality Assurance & Software Testing Job At Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Branch Service Manager – North West / North East / North Central Job At Stanbic IBTC Bank
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading-edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture.
To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
- To maintain a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by enforcing established security policies and procedures;
- Supervising the security guard force, third-party service providers and coordinating both internal and external stakeholders in proactive loss prevention efforts and response to Security/safety incidences
Team Lead, Security Operations Responsibilities
- Generally responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of physical security systems
- Ensuring proper, up-to-date installation, monitoring and maintenance of all security infrastructure across branch network in line with the Bank’s security standard.
- Liaise with Government Security Forces and coordinate timely deployment
- Develop and manage good relationships with security vendors and ensure performance in line with agreed SLAs Improve internal customer satisfaction in line with SLA expectations
- Ensuring regular emergency response exercises and drills are conducted to ensure the highest level of emergency preparedness
- Responsible for Occupational health and safety management system for the branch network
- Carry out periodic security threat assessment of all PORs within AOR and ensure implantation of recommended countermeasures
- Carry out periodic facility safety inspections at all PORs within AOR and ensure remediation of identified gaps
- Gather relevant security intel/information, analyze and advise management on likely impacts on operations and personnel
- Conduct investigations on security breaches, accidents etc and report same in a professional manner
- Plan and implement a safety/security awareness program for staff and in-house contractors
- First Degree in any relevant field, a Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- Membership of a professional Security body e.g. ASIS, IFPO, ISO IIPS, etc.
- Certification in Occupational Health and Safety
- Relevant Security Certification e.g. CPP, PSP, PCI, CPO, CSSMP
- Background in the military or any other Government Law enforcement agencies
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Physical Security Management with at least 3 years in the financial services sector
How To Apply For Team Lead, Security Operations Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Stanbic IBTC Bank recruitment portal.
- Follow the ‘Apply Now button to signup for an application account in the portal.
- Log into your dashboard and complete your application.
- Submit and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.