First Bank Nigeria
First Bank of Nigeria Limited, is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Lagos Nigeria
Team Lead, Wealth Management (Private Banking Group) Job At First Bank
There is currently a Team Lead, Wealth Management (Private Banking Group) vacant position at First Bank Nigeria. Suitably qualified candidates should proceed to apply but must possess all the requirements stated for this position.
- The role entails taking ownership and providing leadership towards the delivery of:
- Wealth Management services and contribution to Private Banking’s achievement of P & L ambition.
- Provision of advice to clients and Relationship Managers to meet the clients’ desired wealth management and investment objectives and therefore increase the bank’s share of the client’s wallet.
- Plays a key role in liaising with the RMs in discussing clients’ wealth management requirements as well as ensure the flow of product knowledge.
- Drive the uptake of wealth products in a client-centric manner.
- Support Private Banking and Retail Affluent RMs to drive knowledge of wealth products and sales.
- Provide leadership to the Wealth Advisory team to attain growth and profitability targets.
- Drive customer experience through quality advice strategy, product offering, RM relationships.
- Provide an independent opinion on the quality of clients’ existing investment portfolio and wealth needs.
- Determine clients’ risk appetite, investment preferences, and returns expectations by partnering with RMs in client meetings.
- Provision of relevant solutions given client’s needs/objectives.
- Liaising with product partners (FBN Quest, Trustees, and Insurance) to enhance clients’ experience.
Requirements For Team Lead, Wealth Management Job
- First Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 2.2. or Higher National Diploma (HND) with a minimum of Upper Credit
- Minimum experience – 10 years experience in Banking/Finance
- Interpersonal skills
- Very good Communications skills(written and oral)
- Must be self-solution driven and proactive
- Attention to details
- Innovation and Creative skills
- Analytical, problem solving and decision making Skills
- People management
- Relationship Management skills
- Banking structure, policies, and procedures.
- Banking services/products
- Treasury and investment products
- Wealth Management products
How To Apply For Team Lead, Wealth Management Job
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the application link displayed.
- Create and verify an application account.
- Complete your application by providing the requested details.
- Submit your application.
- Await notification for an interview if shortlisted.
The application deadline is
To apply for this job please visit hdbc.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.