United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
Team Member, Channel Solution Job At UBA
Team Member, Channel Solution Job is currently available at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA), interested individuals who possess the criteria stated below should proceed and apply.
United Bank for Africa Plc, is a Nigerian pan-African financial services group headquartered in Lagos. It has subsidiaries in 20 African countries and offices in London, Paris, and New York. It is listed as a commercial bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
We are looking for a team Member, Channel Solution who can carry out these functionalities in our bank:
- Channel roll out across Nigeria and ROA markets
- Drive prioritization of new development/client specific asks
- Drive and monitor Channel performance by tracking Channel P&L, electronic conversion/ penetration, utilisation and cross-sell
- Actively promote strategic ERP integration (SAP, Oracle & SWIFTnet) to drive client stickiness
- Drive and Monitor channel utilization (e-ratio), penetration and reduce dormancy for the respective markets
- Identify opportunities to develop channel functionality of value add to clients including requirement gathering, business case creation, prioritization, execution & commercialization
- Manage channel releases and commercialization via reviewing of functional specification, support and participation in testing and conduct training
- Joint responsibility with Sales for developing, improving and leveraging senior client contacts within key local accounts with a primary focus on Transaction Banking products to expand cross-sell
- Understand the needs of customers and prospects, and implement structures and solutions to meet these needs
- Work with operations to improve overall service standards and to ensure that quality of service to customers remains superior to the competition
- Team Member, Fintech Aggregation Job At UBA
- Team Member, Subsidiary Audit Francophone Job At UBA
- Transaction Sales Officer (Innovation Partnership) Job At UBA
- First Degree
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Interpersonal Skills
- Negotiation skills
- Customer service orientation
- Strategic thinking
- Communication skills (written and oral)
- Cost management
- Basic banking operations, policies and procedures
- Knowledge of Product Deployment Processes including regulatory requirements
- Good Digital Banking and Payments product knowledge
- Wide knowledge of Market Practices and Transaction Banking dynamics across the geographies under coverage
- Good understanding of emerging Financial technology trends and use cases
- Deep understanding of the Technology Stack that drives Channels of Business.
How To Apply For Team Member, Channel Solution
Suitably qualified candidates should forward their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the UBA recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Upload the requested documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.ubagroup.com.