United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
Team Member, Corporate Value Chain Job At UBA
Team Member, Corporate Value Chain Job is currently available at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA), interested individuals who possess the criteria stated below should proceed and apply.
United Bank for Africa Plc, is a Nigerian pan-African financial services group headquartered in Lagos. It has subsidiaries in 20 African countries and offices in London, Paris, and New York. It is listed as a commercial bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
We are looking for a Team Member, Corporate Value Chain who can carry out these functionalities in our bank:
- To manage corporate customers’ business value chain activities to maximize the relationships
- To identify new value chain opportunities and provide support through products development and other initiatives
- Maintain Existing Relationships Retention
- To drive and support the business offices in managing customers within our corporate accounts value chain
- Sensitization and general awareness on value chain opportunities
- Partnership & Alliance
- Penetration Performance Review & Report
- Process Administration
- Team Member, Channel Solution Job At UBA
- Team Member, Fintech Aggregation Job At UBA
- Team Member, Subsidiary Audit Francophone Job At UBA
- First Degree in any field
- A masters’ Degree or a professional qualification will be an advantage
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience
- IT/computing skills
- Numerical/analytical skills
- Interpersonal relationship skills
- Attention to details
- Advanced interpersonal and communications skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Project management
- Products and credit analysis
- Relationship Management
- Finance Enquiry
- Report writing
- Excellent interpretation of business needs into operational requirements
- Good Understanding of the Nigerian Banking Industry
- Knowledge of CBN’s policies and the business environment
How To Apply For Team Member, Corporate Value Chain
Suitably qualified candidates should forward their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the UBA recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Upload the requested documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.ubagroup.com.