United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
Team Member, Enterprise Application Support Job Vacancy At United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
A job vacancy for Team Member, Enterprise Application Support is currently available at the United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York.
From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
- Global Batch Processing Personnel Job At UBA
- G7 Trader Job Vacancy At United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Team Member, Middleware Management Job At UBA
- To ensure continuous uninterrupted support of Regulatory and Compliance Application Support Application Enterprise-wide within the frame of the agreed service levels through best practices.
- To ensure business continuity and disaster recovery operations of Regulatory and Compliance Application Support Application Enterprise-wide and ensure there is 99.99% service Availability and zero data loss in the event of disaster events.
- To apply proven communication and Service Management skills on issues related to the support of Regulatory and Compliance Application Support Application Enterprise wide.
Team Member, Enterprise Application Support Responsibilities
Documentation of Enterprise architecture baseline:
- Ensure proper documentation of Enterprise Application support process/procedures and Configuration items.
- Ensure up-to-date procedures for both end-users and operators of these systems.
- Ensure timely understanding of any new software integration into company systems.
- Ensure preventative maintenance, including the installation of service packs, patches, hotfixes, anti-virus software is carried out as and when due.
- Ensuring smooth running and availability of 99.99% Payment System Application 24 x 7×365
Project Delivery Effectiveness:
- Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services following established objectives.
- Perform any project task as may be assigned by the Team Lead, Enterprise Application Support UBA Africa.
Accuracy of application Configuration to reduced errors resulting from inaccurate configuration of data:
- Take necessary and prompt corrective actions to ensure the achievement of set objectives
Issue Closure within TAT:
- Ensure that support Issues raised by the business are resolved within the agreed TAT.
- Ensure mitigation against future occurrences
- Render periodic reports for management decision making.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Unit Head, Other Banking App Support & Monitoring.
- The candidate should have a First Degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Systems Engineering or Operational sciences with a strong Information Systems component and a minimum of 2 years relevant work experience.
- Our ideal candidate should be able to ensure proper documentation of Enterprise Application support process/procedures and Configuration items, ensure up-to-date procedures for both end-users and operators of these systems, ensure timely understanding of any new software integration into company systems etc.
- Applications support (ASUP L2)
- IT Operations (ITOP L2)
- Problem management (PBMG L3)
- Information security (SCTY L3)
- Service level management (SLMO L2)
- Configuration management (CFMG L3)
- Change management (CHMG L3)
- Release and deployment (RELM L3)
- Supplier relationship management (SURE L2)
- Learning & development management (ETMG L3)
- IT estate management (DCMA L3)
- Change management experience gained within a large/complex operational business environment
- Product Knowledge and Experience
- Deep understanding of Customer Experience and the emerging trends, strategies and capabilities across all.
How To Apply For Team Member, Enterprise Application Support Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) recruitment portal.
- Create and verify your application account on the portal.
- Log into your dashboard and complete your application.
- Submit and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 24th September.
To apply for this job please visit jointhetribe.ubagroup.com.