United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
Team Member, Fintech Aggregation Job At UBA
Team Member, Fintech Aggregation Job is currently available at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA), interested individuals who possess the criteria stated below should proceed and apply.
United Bank for Africa Plc, is a Nigerian pan-African financial services group headquartered in Lagos. It has subsidiaries in 20 African countries and offices in London, Paris, and New York. It is listed as a commercial bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
We are looking for a Team Member, Fintech Aggregation who can carry out these functionalities in our bank:
- Continuous analysis of in-house customer data to target merchants that will significantly increase the transaction value, volume, and income.
- A digital-first approach, the target for this vertical are the fintech, aggregators, PSSP, and other IT-related companies that seek to partner with banks to provide services to the general public
- Direct Marketing / Sales of collection platforms (UBA VAS, On-Us Card Routing Platform, APIs, Pay direct, XpressPay, Remita, eTranzact, etc.) with the view of onboarding merchants within the assigned merchant verticals
- Merchant On-boarding
- Merchant Activation
- Transaction Driving
- 1st Level Support
- Reporting and Monitoring
- Assume 100% responsibility for the VAS platform and channel exposure
- Keep abreast of market trends, new entrants (merchants & players), and competition strategies to continually improve our business
- Any other duties assigned by Unit Head, Group Head, or divisional head.
- Team Lead, Consumer Collection and Recoveries Head Job At UBA
- Team Member, Subsidiary Audit Francophone Job At UBA
- Transaction Sales Officer (Innovation Partnership) Job At UBA
- Minimum of a First Degree in Arts, Social Sciences, Core Sciences, Administration, or Info-tech related field.
- Minimum 2 years banking experience in digital collection platform management and sales with a focus on Public Sector and related verticals for signup and activation.
- Strong customer engagement, service, and support focus with a desire to achieve set business goals
- Ability to effectively manage integration processes with merchant website/ERP
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Time management and priority setting in the achievement of set goals
- Problem identification and solving for merchants/billers and customers of the bank
- Analytical skills
- Ability to communicate and engage merchants for onboarding to the UBA platform.
How To Apply For Team Member, Fintech Aggregation
Suitably qualified candidates should forward their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the UBA recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Upload the requested documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.ubagroup.com.