First Bank of Nigeria Limited
Team Member, Fintech Engagement Job Vacancy At First Bank of Nigeria Limited
Team Member, Fintech Engagement job vacancy is currently available at First Bank of Nigeria Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Team Member, Technical Infrastructure Job At First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Wealth Management Specialist Job At First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Senior Well Engineer Job Vacancy At Indigenous Oil & Gas E&P Company
Team Member, Fintech Engagement Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Product and Marketing & Communications teams to ensure smooth design, implementation and launch of assigned solutions from forged partnerships.
- Identify strategic collaborations to support the development of a product’s value propositions and monitor direct and indirect competition.
- Active management of collaborations and strategic management of FinTech’s, Tech-startups or vendors to optimize and differentiate the banks’ products and services.
- Planning and managing all product launch campaigns, evaluate and present results, to all stakeholders’ initiatives in the bank.
- Organize key initiatives such as Fireside chats, Hackathons and STEM education builders that will help discover new ideas as well as deepen our visibility in the Fintech ecosystem.
- Assist in mapping prospective startup ecosystem and strategies for engaging potential FinTech’s and Tech Startups and ensure conceptual agreements are met on both sides.
- Ensure regular reviews to ensure the bank is engaging with the right software and digital partners within the tech- ecosystem.
- First Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum experience – Over 4 years experience in business strategy & analysis into consumer-facing products.
How To Apply
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the First Bank of Nigeria Limited recruitment portal.
- Insert your active email address and hit the ‘NEXT’ button.
- Follow the onsite guideline to complete your application.
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be invited for the next process.
- The application deadline is 26th October.
To apply for this job please visit hdbc.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.