United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
Team Member, Middleware Management Job Vacancy At United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
A job vacancy for Team Member, Middleware Management is currently available at the United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York.
From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
- G7 Trader Job Vacancy At United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- HR Business Partner Job At United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Rosabon Sales Executive (Public Sector) Job At Concept Group
- Provide technical support for middleware applications such as IBM ESB, IBM ACE etc. (Installation, configuration, testing, supporting Issue resolution activities related to the design and functionality of ESB.)
- Monitor middleware systems to ensure high availability and 100% uptime.
- To ensure all routine/periodic housekeeping functions are carried out as at when due.
- Vendor Management – Ensure fluid engagements with all 3rd party support providers(Vendors) to increase content on the platforms and ensure they are stable.
- Deploy, Administer, Support and maintain middleware applications to enable communication between financial applications on diverse platforms with varying interfaces.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely and success working in Integrated Product Teams; Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities.
Team Member, Middleware Management Responsibilities
- Check and treat all logs/email escalations within the SLA i.e.? issue resolution, enquiries, complaints and re-routing to responsible units where applicable
- Routine housekeeping – Backup of logs periodically (daily weekly etc.), Clean up space on the servers etc.
- Update Platform Checklist that contains all specific to be carried out on each platform on said dates
- Ensure the platforms are up and functional at all times
- Ensure all user platforms are optimized and functioning optimally
- Escalate all issues to the team lead in a timely and explicit manner
Product and Project Management:
- Track Project Management deliverables to ensure all milestones are delivered and the project remains on track
- Ensure timely development and deployment of innovative solutions for the unit
- Ensure that vendor-related projects are monitored strictly to meet set deadlines
- Engage stakeholders to understand requirements when developing solutions for the various units.
Income and Revenue Tracking:
- Monitor fraud prevention solutions across all applications deployed on the middleware applications.
- Weekly Review and reporting of projects, Issues and collection mandates.
- Group Digital Banking Monthly Performance Report.
- Group Digital Banking Monthly Channel Adoption Report.
- Review daily transaction status reports identifying reasons for failures and ways to avoid them.
- Provide AD HOC reports when required.
- Our ideal candidate must have experience in troubleshooting, monitoring and administration of Middleware Applications such as IBM, ESB ACE etc. and ensure 100% uptime.
- He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day Middleware Management activities, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs with a minimum of 2 years experience in the banking sector or any related technical field.
- Strong knowledge in UNIX/Linux, MS SQL, Oracle, Finacle will give an added advantage.
- Strong UNIX/Linux operating system administration.
- Collaborative skills: Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Organizational skills: Ability to multi-task, effectively prioritize work, and adapt during pressured situations.
- Problem-solving skills: must be naturally curious and creative individuals with a drive to proffer solutions to problems, as well as with a passion for innovation
- Firm Grasp of Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Customer experience and issue resolution
- Excellent leadership skills
- Interpersonal relationship management
- Proactive and able to work smart on own initiative
- Hands-on experience working in an applications production support/application development environment.
- Project coordination skills, including organizing, prioritizing and
How To Apply For Team Member, Middleware Management Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) recruitment portal.
- Create and verify your application account on the portal.
- Log into your dashboard and complete your application.
- Submit and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 24th September.
To apply for this job please visit jointhetribe.ubagroup.com.