Team Supervisor Job Vacancy At Genesis Cinemas
A Team Supervisor job vacancy is currently available at Genesis Cinemas. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Genesis Cinemas is one of Nigeria’s leading cinema developers and operators of multiplex cinemas in Nigeria. GC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality and entertainment with diverse interests in Restaurants, Hotels, Industrial Catering, Cinemas, Family Entertainment Centres and Facility Management.
- Team Lead Job Vacancy At Genesis Cinemas
- Accountant Job Vacancy At Genesis Cinemas
- SEO Specialist Job Vacancy At Cowrywise
- You will be responsible for assisting in the implementation of business strategies, attending and solving customer issues, performance evaluation and completing other tasks as assigned by the Business Manager.
Team Supervisor Responsibilities
- Supports the company by providing quality customer service and communicating with head managers and department heads to achieve common goals
- Training or ensuring that workers are properly trained for their specific roles
- Helping the team understand performance targets and goals
- Scheduling work hours and shifts (ROTA)
- Coordinating job rotation and cross-training
- Create and oversee their team’s workflow
- Monitor team performance and activities
- Ensure cash out policy is always adhered to.
- Responsible for supervising, managing, and motivating team members daily
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Liaising with clients, finding and creating business opportunities for the company.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
How to Apply For Team Supervisor Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 31st January 2022.