Flour Mills Of Nigeria
Technical And Process Manager Job At Flour Mills Of Nigeria
The vacant position of Technical And Process Manager is currently available at the Flour Mills Of Nigeria. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Technician Pipe Fitter- Golden Sugar Job At Flour Mills Of Nigeria
- Packaging Innovation Manager Job At Flour Mills Of Nigeria
- Director, Internal Audit Job Vacancy At UNIPORT
Technical And Process Manager Responsibilities
- The Technical & Process Manager will be responsible for directing and overseeing all the development of new processes/technologies in both product and packaging to support FMN’s innovation agenda.
- Provides technical leadership within their area and is responsible for scientific coherence across the Business Units.
- Oversees all Portfolio activities and fosters scientific innovation in the area of new technologies/processes.
- Focuses primarily on strategy and on initiating, fostering, maintaining external relationships and partnerships with a host of key equipment suppliers and work with our manufacturing/engineering and product and packaging development teams to flawlessly land these new technologies within our business.
- Responsible for providing strategic input for FMN’s mid-and long-term goals from the technology/process standpoint.
- Well informed of the latest technologies of the food industry.
- Partner with key stakeholders to scope, develop and execute process improvement projects.
- Work with equipment suppliers, product/packaging developers, and plant personnel ensuring all contributors focus on targeted aspects of the project.
- Use technical and problem-solving expertise to address production process-related matters and troubleshoot plant problems.
- Update and develop key documentation including process models, Block Flow Diagrams, and equipment specs for the area of responsibility.
- Work with Star Trading Engineering team on equipment scoping for innovation projects requiring new equipment/CAPEX
- Technical evaluation and qualification of new equipment.
- Collaborate with GM innovation and external suppliers to provide cost-effective technical solutions to the business.
- Mechanical or Chemical Engineering BSc
- MSc in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 10 years in Technical/process development or Engineering in Food Manufacturing.
How To Apply For Technical And Process Manager Job
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the Flour Mills Of Nigeria recruitment portal.
- Register and verify an application account.
- Log into your dashboard and fill the online application form
- Upload the requested documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.dragnetnigeria.com.