Technical back office manager (m / f / d) Job Vacancy At Julius Berger
A Technical back office manager (m / f / d) Job Vacancy At Julius Berger job vacancy is currently available at Julius Berger. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Junior Commercial Project Manager (m/w/x) Job At Julius Berger
- Head of Technical Controlling (m / f / d) Job At Julius Berger
- Teacher (m / f / d) physics, chemistry and mathematics – secondary level 1 Job At Julius Berger
Technical back office manager (m / f / d) Responsibilities
Your report and support the technical regional manager (“right hand”).
- You are responsible for the following activities:
- Reporting of the region (performance planning and reporting)
- Material planning/procurement
- Resource planning and statistics
- Management reports and presentations
- Coordination and planning of key devices
- You independently create smaller calculations and maintain execution calculations.
- You are responsible for the personnel for our service units QA / QC, surveyor, DCC.
- You have a degree in civil engineering or industrial engineering (Bachelor, Master, Diplom, Ing. FH / TU).
- You are a civil engineer (m / f / d) with strong analytical skills and are very resilient.
- Ideally, you have already been abroad for work and gained experience there.
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English and have good knowledge of RIB iTWO and MS Office.
What do we offer you?
- A responsible job with very good pay with various allowances, social benefits and a low tax burden as well as good training opportunities awaits you.
- You get a comprehensive travel package from us as a competent contact person. This also includes the G35 examinations, your vaccination protection, visa and flight.
- We provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s camp, which has an infrastructure with, for example, sports and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programs, etc.
- We provide a company car with a driver and, together with external partners, ensure your safety in Nigeria as best as possible.
How To Apply For Technical back office manager (m / f / d)
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Julius Berger recruitment portal
- Follow the ‘Apply for this job’ button to complete your application.
- Submit and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit juliusbergerinternationalgmbh.recruitee.com.