Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
Technical Controller (m/f/x) Recruitment
Recruitment is currently ongoing at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc for the position of Technical Controller (m/f/x), interested candidates must possess all the required criteria for the position before applying.
As the leading construction company in Nigeria, Julius Berger Nigeria Plc has been successfully combining tradition and future for over 50 years: By using our extensive experience to plan and implement outstanding construction projects on site. International, responsible and flexible.
We are always breaking new ground and offering our customers optimal solutions. Would you like to achieve common goals in a highly motivated and committed team?
Then we are looking for you full-time as a Technical Controller (m/f/x) for the major “Abuja Kano Road” Project in Nigeria.
A four-lane motorway between the capital city of Abuja and the northern metropolis of Kano, measuring around 380 kilometres in length is to be refurbished with large sections being newly constructed. The project also comprises almost 700 drainage and around 50 bridge structures, which must be strengthened and included in the overall concept. Our experts will be taking a genuine innovation to Nigerian road building in the form of the cold bitumen mixing process as this sustainable method protects resources and significantly reduces emissions.
Technical Office Manager (m/f/x) Recruitment
Project Manager Furniture and Interior Design (m/f/x)
Road Building/Installation Foreman (m/f/x)
What duties will you have?
- Report to and support the Head of Controlling and the project management team
- Prepare and update the calculation
- Prepare work reports, analyses (weight and cost analysis), and forecasts
- Desired/actual comparisons
- Check and support the material control team
- Prepare status meetings and quarterly steering meetings
- Prepare monthly work reports and volume controls
- Act as contact for continuous risk analysis and risk reduction (non-conformities and complaints)
- Act as an interface for those involved in the process
- Independent preparation, organization, and evaluation of field studies for process improvement
- Preparation and assignment of work and services to subcontractors
- Cross-checking on-site and the preparation of comparisons of actual and desired volumes and costs
What skills must you have?
- Degree in building engineering (bachelor’s or master’s degree, diploma or equivalent qualification from a polytechnic or technical university) or industrial engineering.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a similar position (ideally with overseas experience)
- Very good RIB iTWO, MS Office, and SAP skills
- Experience with handling databases
- Good English skills (written and oral)
- Teamwork, flexibility
What can we offer you?
- We have a responsible job waiting for you with very good remuneration and various bonuses, social benefits, and low tax burden as well as good training opportunities.
- You will receive an extensive travel package from us. This also includes G35 examinations, inoculations, visas, and flights.
- We will provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure including sport and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programmes, etc.
- We work with external partners to ensure that you have the best possible security in Nigeria.
How To Apply For Technical Controller (m/f/x)
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link.
- Complete your application.
- Submit and await notification for an interview if shortlisted.
The application deadline is not stated.
To apply for this job please visit juliusbergerinternationalgmbh.recruitee.com.