Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
Technical Office Manager (m/f/x)
Recruitment is currently ongoing at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc for the position of Technical Office Manager (m/f/x), interested candidates must possess all the required criteria for the position before applying.
As the leading construction company in Nigeria, Julius Berger Nigeria Plc has been successfully combining tradition and future for over 50 years: By using our extensive experience to plan and implement outstanding construction projects on site. International, responsible and flexible.
We are always breaking new ground and offering our customers optimal solutions. Would you like to achieve common goals in a highly motivated and committed team?
Then we are looking for you full-time as a Technical Office Manager (m/f/x) for the major “Abuja Kano Road” Project in Nigeria.
A four-lane motorway between the capital city of Abuja and the northern metropolis of Kano, measuring around 380 kilometres in length is to be refurbished with large sections being newly constructed. The project also comprises almost 700 drainage and around 50 bridge structures, which must be strengthened and included in the overall concept. Our experts will be taking a genuine innovation to Nigerian road building in the form of the cold bitumen mixing process as this sustainable method protects resources and significantly reduces emissions.
What duties will you have?
- Coordination of planning from Wiesbaden, deadline controls, and providing support for reviewing plans
- Work reports, volume and cost verifications, internal and external reporting, extrapolations of EBT development at the end of the construction period
- Monitoring work specifications and controlling work calculations
- Controlling suppliers and subcontractors, preparing order placements and technical input into contract drafting, reviewing invoices
- Preparation of and attendance at site meetings, providing support for achieving the defined objectives
What skills must you have?
- Degree in building engineering (bachelor’s or master’s degree, diploma or equivalent qualification from a polytechnic or technical university)
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Technical competence and expertise (good cost and management awareness)
- Well-versed expertise MS Office and RlB iTwo
- Very good English skills (written and oral)
- Teamwork, flexibility, ability to take a heavy workload
- Willingness to accept responsibility
What can we offer you?
- We have a responsible job waiting for you with very good remuneration and various bonuses, social benefits, and low tax burden as well as good training opportunities.
- You will receive an extensive travel package from us. This also includes G35 examinations, inoculations, visas, and flights.
- We will provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure including sport and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programmes, etc.
- We work with external partners to ensure that you have the best possible security in Nigeria.
How To Apply For Technical Office Manager (m/f/x)
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link.
- Complete your application.
- Submit and await notification for an interview if shortlisted.
The application deadline is not stated.
To apply for this job please visit juliusbergerinternationalgmbh.recruitee.com.