Technical Officer – HTS Job Vacancy At Jhpiego Nigeria
A Technical Officer – HTS job opening is currently available at Jhpiego Nigeria. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Jhpiego is a nonprofit organization that works in conjunction with national governments, health experts as well as local communities to create and delivers transformative health care solutions that save lives.
We are recruiting for a Technical Officer – HTS position who possesses all the criteria listed below:
- The HTS Officer will ensure sustainable, high quality and client-focused targeted HTS, as well as linkage to ART, PrEP and other prevention services. This will be provided in line with national requirements and standards.
- S/he will support to ensure uninterrupted supply of commodities and develop strategies to strengthen referrals between the facility and community-based HTS points and the relevant health facilities for appropriate referral of clients.
- Technical Officer, PrEP Job Vacancy At Jhpiego Nigeria
- Project Driver Job Vacancy At Jhpiego Nigeria
- Senior Finance Officer Job Vacancy At Jhpiego Nigeria
Technical Officer – HTS Responsibilities
- Lead in the coordination of community and Facility-based HTS for the target population interest with the states.
- Work to establish and strengthen effective referral linkage within the facility and community-based HTS.
- Collaborate with state reference laboratories to implement proficiency testing and other diagnostic quality assurance.
- S/he provides HIV testing to priority populations according to the national HIV testing protocols and guidelines
- Produce and ensure timely submission of monthly program activity reports for data triangulation with the M&E unit of the project.
- S/he ensures that HIV testing quality assurance practices are always performed at all times according to the national requirements.
- S/he establishes and strengthens a good working relationship with other implementing partners and stakeholders.
- Assist in developing M&E prevention tools related to HIV testing
- Coordinate mapping of community and facility services and the development of referral directory (including spoke, PMTCT site).
- Coordinate capacity building activities such as HTS, PNS, IPV, adherence counselling and behavioural change initiatives for providers.
- S/he performs any other duty as assigned by the State Team Lead.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Public Health, Health Sciences, Sociology, or related Health, Medical, or Social Science discipline; Master’s-level degree preferred.
- Good strategic and analytical thinking and ability to interpret public health and epidemiological data
- Familiarity with USAID regulations is desired.
- Minimum of at least three (3) years of experience in design and implementation of HIV testing services for community and health facilities
- Computer proficiency skills in Excel, Word processing. Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
How To Apply For The Technical Officer – HTS Job
Eligible candidates should forward their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using “Technical Officer – HTS” as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 1st September.