Technical Officer – Pharmacy and Supply Chain Job At Jhpiego Nigeria
A Technical Officer – Pharmacy and Supply Chain job vacancy is currently available at Jhpiego Nigeria. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Jhpiego is a nonprofit organization that works in conjunction with national governments, health experts as well as local communities to create and delivers transformative health care solutions that save lives.
We are recruiting for a Technical Officer – Pharmacy and Supply Chain who possesses all the criteria listed below:
- The Pharmacy and Supply Chain Officer will plan and implement the delivery of high-quality pharmaceutical care, pharmacovigilance and DMOC services as well as the implementation of an efficient health commodity logistics system for the organization following donor requirements and stipulated guidelines of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- Strategic Information Assistant Job Vacancy At Jhpiego Nigeria
- Executive Officer Job Vacancy At Jhpiego Nigeria
- Administrative Officer Job Vacancy At Jhpiego Nigeria
Technical Officer – Pharmacy and Supply Chain Responsibilities
- Responsible for the provision of technical support in strengthening pharmacy systems and pharmacists’ capacity on pharmacy best practices and quality pharmaceutical care in the areas of PMTCT, ART, TB care and reproductive health including ensuring drug inventory management across supported sites.
- Responsible for the state-level implementation, monitoring, service quality governance and reporting of CPARP, CARC and other DSD models.
- Collaborate with the State LMCU to promote and oversee an integrated approach to the supply chain management of health commodities.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and improving a logistics management information system and an electronic inventory control system of stocking and tracking commodities.
- Responsible for directing outgoing or incoming health commodities distribution activities of the project; ensuring health commodities or supplies are shipped, distributed, or received efficiently and that all required inventory checks are conducted, and all variances reconciled.
- Coordinate the pharmaceutical care and pharmacovigilance aspects of the HIV care and treatment program.
- Responsible for periodic training of pharmacy, medical, nursing and other staff across supported sites.
- Shall be responsible for designing coordinated systems for the transportation of health commodities, reporting and forecasting delivery times and performing analysis to reduce stock-outs, eliminate wastes and lower costs.
- Responsible for providing technical assistance to supported sites in the requisition, report and order of health commodities and tracking of re-supply.
- Responsible for the generation of LMDs, tracking of order status, stock status analysis and post-gap analysis for all supported sites.
- Perform any other duties assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in Public Health, Pharmacy, or related Health, Medical, or Social Science discipline; masters-level degree desirable.
- Demonstrated experience working with USAID/PEPFAR programs and strong familiarity with USAID reporting requirements.
- 3+ years experience in management, operational and technical expertise with a preference in HIV program implementation
How To Apply For The Technical Officer – Pharmacy and Supply Chain Job
Eligible candidates should forward their updated CV to email@example.com using “Technical Officer – Pharmacy and Supply Chain” as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 1st September.