Technical Sales Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
The vacant position of Technical Sales Manager is currently available at Adexen as mandated by a manufacturing and distribution of sanitary fitting company to recruit for the position in Lagos, Nigeria. suitably qualified candidates who possess the below-stated criteria should proceed and apply.
Adexen is a global Human Resources Company providing business and support services in Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, and Supply chain.
- Transport and Logistics Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
- National Sales Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
- Financial Controller Job Recruitment At Adexen
Technical Sales Manager Job Responsibilities
- Develop sales strategies for the company’s management relying on its strong existing network in the real estate and construction industry and leverage a comprehensive understanding of relevant market participants and trends.
- Technical support of sales partners within assigned region.
- Realization of sales-oriented, as well as technical training for representative partners and their customers.
- Conduct regular local market research and analysis to develop recommendations for the Nigerian market.
- Support of Sales Manager in defining country-specific product assortments and in finding suitable distribution partners.
- Organize and conduct local workshops, site visits, and customer care in Nigeria.
- Consult and support sanitary and piping systems technical Sales.
- Maintain and enhance existing routes to market through trade partners by providing sales and technical support as required, including product training, technical inquiries, and after-sales service
- Track and follow up on projects at every stage from concept to maximize opportunities for the company’s product sales.
- Maintain and develop relationships with consultants and architects as may be necessary to secure specification of products in assigned region.
- Ensure cooperation between trader, specifier, and contractor where possible to protect the company’s specification, improve market awareness and customer service whilst ensuring correct installation of products.
- Strive to continuously improve product and technical knowledge to provide the best service possible at all times whilst offering the best technical solution from the range of the company’s products.
- Provide such sales, marketing, and technical support as may be necessary to achieve the stated aims and objectives ensuring that personal sales targets and budgets are achieved.
- Calculate and manage large projects through internal software ProPlanner.
- Provide technical and commercial support to trading partners and installers as may be necessary during the sale and installation of products.
- Deliver technical training and presentations as necessary across the customer base, client sales staff, and showroom staff.
- Build and maintain knowledge and awareness of Nigeria construction market, as well as monitor competitor activity and developments.
- Track projects as required throughout the project cycle, maximizing sales opportunities for the company’s product sales.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, architecture, or any other relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 7 Years’ experience in technical sales of plumbing and sanitary wares.
- A proven track record of technical sales in a competitive specification market.
- Knowledge of the building and construction industry, preferably gained within the plumbing or sanitary field, as well as the ability to understand and communicate effectively concerning technical issues
- A high level of commercial awareness
- Knowledge hydraulic system in the Plumbing Industry (Drainage Systems)
- Ability to use Microsoft Office packages and AutoCAD application extensively.
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
How To Apply For Technical Sales Manager Job In Adexen
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Adexen recruitment portal.
- Signup and verify your application account.
- Log into your dashboard and complete your application.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.adexen.com.