Technical Services Manager Job Vacancy At IDMANN Institute
Technical Services Manager job vacancy is currently available at IDMANN Institute. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Theatre / Drama / Vocal Performer Job At IDMANN Institute
- Tutors Job Vacancy At IDMANN Institute
- Security Personnel Job At Beachland Specialist Hospital
The IDMANN Institute provides tertiary education. The Institute operates two colleges and one school-the College of General Studies, the College of Lifelong Learning, and the School of Technical Sciences. The School of Technical Sciences awards diplomas and degrees in support of the specialized training programs offered, while the Colleges only award Associate’s Degrees (equivalent to an advanced Diploma) and Certificates of Completion respectively.
The College of General Studies provides basic training in a variety of courses to enable matriculation into the School of Technical Sciences. The courses are intended to “provide a durable, discernible and differentiating set of core competencies & professional values shared by all graduates of IDMANN Institute irrespective of vocation or field of specialization”.
Every student who intends to graduate from any of the School of Technical Science must complete the Associate Training Program in the College of General Studies, or demonstrate sufficient proficiency to secure a waiver in pertinent courses.
The College of Lifelong Learning provides training for external students of all ages (including retirees and mid-career professionals) seeking personal or professional development in a variety of subject areas. These courses are typically not geared toward degrees or diplomas but instead proficiency tests that lead to a Certificate of Completion.
The Institute is headed by the Provost (who oversees the entire Institute) and is supported by a Dean of Technical Sciences and the Masters of the Colleges. The Institute is located in Umuahia. A significant majority of the courses are offered as online learning opportunities.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Education or Educational Management with a teaching certificate.
- At least 10 years of work experience.
- Prepare and review technical operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Set goals and deadlines for the sales and engineering departments.
- Acquire, distribute and store supplies.
- Analyze internal processes, recommend and implement procedural or policy changes to improve operations, such as supply changes or the disposal of records.
- Conduct classes to teach procedures to staff.
- Excellent knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Must be experienced working in supervisory positions in line with sales and maintenance operations coordination.
- Must be self-motivated, well organised, leadership-oriented and time-conscious.
How To Apply For Technical Services Manager Job
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their current Resume with a Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Applications submitted without a cover letter will be deemed non-responsive.
- Applicants will be interviewed on a rolling basis till all positions are filled.
The application deadline is 24th December.