Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Nigerian Breweries Plc
Technical Skills Development Programme (TSDP)
Applications are invited from the suitably qualified candidates for the Technical Skills Development Programme (TSDP) by the Nigerian Breweries Plc in collaboration with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA).
This programme is organized to train and equip youths with employable technical skills while promoting Public and Private Sector Model in Vocational / Technical Skills Training as well as contribute to capacity development of the nation
Interested young Nigerians who possess all the criteria listed below shall undergo a 7 months free intensive Technical Skills Development training programme in the combined field of Mechanical and Automation Maintenance (Mechatronics) or Brewing & Quality (Brewtechnical).
- Technical Skills Training Programme (IT) At Dantata & Sawoe Construction Company
- General Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
- Photography and Videography Vocational Training Programme
All TSDP applicant must possess the following criteria:
Technical Skills Development Programme (TSDP) Requirements
- Credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry
- Higher National Diploma or its equivalent with at least Lower Credit from recognized institutions in any of these Engineering disciplines: Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Automation Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Industrial Maintenance Engineering, Welding & fabrication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Industrial Physics, Instrument Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- Higher National Diploma or its equivalent with at least Lower Credit from recognized institutions in any of the following Sciences fields: Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Science Laboratory Technology, Chemical Engineering, Food Science and technology.
- Graduated not earlier than 2018
- Must have completed NYSC at the time of this advertisement.
How To Apply
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link not proceed to the application portal.
- Create and verify an account on the portal.
- Login to your dashboard.
- Fill the online application form and submit it.
- Await notification for the next procedure if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
Programme is a non-residential training at the Supply Chain Academy of Nigerian Breweries Plc, Ibadan.
Trainees will not be entitled to Salary during the period of training.
Trainees will be required to have hands-on training in any of Nigerian Breweries Plc locations in Lagos, Aba, Kaduna, Ibadan, Enugu, Ota, Ijebu-ode, and Awo-Omamma.
This programme does not confer Nigerian Breweries employee status on the trainees.
Candidates will arrange their own transportation, accommodation, and feeding during the selection process. They will be required to present the originals of their credentials for scrutiny at the screening. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit select.alldayhr.com.