Industrial Skills Training Centre (Kano) in collaboration with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA)
Technical Skills Training Programme 2021 At Industrial Skills Training Centre (Kano)
Applications are invited from the suitably qualified candidates to the one-year Technical Skills Training Programme at Industrial Skills Training Centre (Kano) in collaboration with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA) in the following areas:
- Agricultural Implement and Mechanics Work
- Electrical Installation and Maintenance Work
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance Work
- Livestock Production (Fish Farming, Poultry and Animal Husbandry)
- Welding and Fabrication
- Greenhouse Farming Technology.
- NECA Digital Training Centre Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Training Programme
- Technical Skills Training Programme (IT) At Dantata & Sawoe Construction Company
- Photography and Videography Vocational Training Programme
- This programme aims at training and equipping youths with entrepreneurial skills in the above trade areas and promoting the public-private sector model in Vocational and Technical Skills Training.
- This programme is entirely non-residential and candidates will be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
- Admitted candidates will enjoy tuition fee-free, lunch, and token allowance to offset their transportation costs.
Industrial Skills Training Centre (Kano) Technical Skills Training Programme 2021 Requirements
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years and are required to possess any one of the following qualifications:
- Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Federal Craft Certificate
- National Technical Certificate in any of the above trade areas.
Selected candidates will be contacted to come for the test. Candidates should bring along the following:
- 2 Passport Size Photographs
- Original Birth Certificate
- Educational Qualification Certificate(s)
- Original and photocopy of National ID, Voter’s Card, or International Passport.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a handwritten Application and photocopies of Credentials to: email@example.com
Drop a Hard copy in a sealed envelope to:
The Training Manager,
ITF-Industrial Skills Training Centre (ITF-ISTC)
Dorayi Challawa Road, Off B.U.K Road,
For more information please call 08035758490.
The application deadline 8th June.