Dantata & Sawoe Construction Company Nigeria Limited in collaboration with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA)
Technical Skills Training Programme 2021 (IT) At Dantata & Sawoe Construction Company Nigeria Limited
Applications are invited from the suitably qualified candidates to the Six (6) months Technical Skills Training Programme 2021 (IT) At Dantata & Sawoe Construction Company Nigeria Limited in collaboration with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA) in the following areas:
- Mechanical Maintenance
- General and Industrial Electrical
- Panel Beating
- Computer Maintenance
- Welding and Fabrication
- Turning (Machining).
- NECA Digital Training Centre Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Training Programme
- Photography and Videography Vocational Training Programme
- Technical Skills Development Programme (TSDP)
This programme organized with the objectives to:
- Develop appropriately skilled manpower in those trade areas that would meet the need of the industry and the economy.
- Collaborate in promoting a socio-economic environment that would engender empowerment productivity and prosperity for all.
- The Programme is non-residential and trainees will be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme. Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition, lunch, and stipend.
Technical Skills Training Programme (IT) At Dantata & Sawoe Construction Company Requirements
- Senior Secondary School Certification Examination (SSCE)
- National Technical Certificate in related Trade Areas
- Federal Craft Certificate (similar to “b” above)
- In addition, good communication skills and numerical ability will be an added advantage.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to come for a test and they should bring along the following:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Two (2) passport size photographs
- Original Educational qualification Certificate (s)
- Original and Photocopy of National ID / Voter’s Card or International Passport.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application with copies of Certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Drop a Hard copy with credentials in a sealed envelope addressed to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Dantata & Sawoe Construction Company (Nig.) Limited,
Main Yard: Km 12, Kano – Zaria Road,
The application deadline is 12th June 2021
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com