Grand Cereals Limited (GCL)
Technical Store Keeper Job Vacancy At Grand Cereals Limited (UAC of Nigeria Plc)
A Technical Store Keeper job vacancy is currently available at Grand Cereals Limited (UAC of Nigeria Plc). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Shift Production Supervisor Job At Grand Cereals Limited (UAC of Nigeria Plc)
- Mill Operator – Cereal Plant Job At Grand Cereals Limited (UAC of Nigeria Plc)
- Packing Operator, BFC – Cereal Mill Job At Grand Cereals Limited (UAC of Nigeria Plc)
Grand Cereals Limited (GCL) is an integrated foods company whose primary activity is the creation of superior value from local raw materials, with leading brands in the Cereals, Vegetable Oil and Animal Feed categories.
Purpose of Job
- Responsible for receiving, stocking and issuing spare parts in the technical store and supports the management of inventory levels using SAP.
Technical Store Keeper Responsibilities
Goods Issues, Receipts and Storage:
- Carry out verification of spare part reservation in the work order, issue out spares physically and then post out in SAP while at the same time updating physical bin card for issued spares.
- Assigns proper storage areas for new items, determines and assign shelves, racks and bin numbers in a manner that supports 5S in the work area and in accordance with established storage systems.
- Reports to Spare Parts Store Manager in case a modification to bin number is required.
- Transfers received items from receiving bay into the appropriate bin location.
- Maintains material requisition slips and material return slips in the register for ease of reference.
Work Preparation and Maintenance:
- Supports the Planned Maintenance process by ensuring that spare parts are stored in such a manager that they are easily retrievable from stock and in good condition.
Materials Requirement Planning (MRP) Review and Update:
- Supports the Periodic MRP review by Technical Store Manager to ensure availability of spare parts to support production by providing real-time information on spares movement.
- Proactively provide information to Technical Store Manager for modification (Description, OEM number, Make, MRP settings etc.) of spare parts description
Stock Count, Verification and Accuracy:
- Carry out daily verifications of spare parts issues to ensure that stock accuracy is 100% at all times. Investigates discrepancies and ensures agreed measures from Analysis are implemented on time and in full.
- Perform weekly cycle counts as assigned and reports observation to Technical Store Manager.
- Participates actively in all scheduled inventory stock counts.
- Actively takes part in reconciliations resulting from stock counts
- Maintenance of 5S in the stores by ensuring that storage areas, shelves and bins are clean and tidy at all times and in line with the agreed layout to enable ease of stocking, withdrawal and reduction of incidences of commercial obsolescence.
- Ensures that the workplace is organized according to extant 5S standards
Health, Safety and Environment
- Reports near misses, unsafe conditions and unsafe behaviour within and outside the work area
- Participate in period hazards identification and detailed risk assessment in the work area as applicable
- Participate in the investigation of safety events (Incidents, accidents etc) in the work area.
- A minimum of an Ordinary National Diploma in any Engineering related discipline
- A minimum of One (1) year of relevant work experience in a technical role.
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Basic knowledge of SAP MM and Inventory Management techniques
- Basic knowledge of spare parts and relationship with equipment
- Analytical and Numerate Skills
- Effective communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Physical and mental alertness.
How To Apply For Technical Store Keeper Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Grand Cereals Limited (GCL) recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Upload your resume and send your application.
- The application deadline is 24th November.
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit grandcereals.com.