Technical Support Intern Job Vacancy At Main One Cable Company
A Technical Support Intern job vacancy is currently available at Main One Cable Company. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
MainOne is a leading provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions for businesses in West Africa. Our world-class infrastructure enhances the productivity and profitability of our customers.
Since its launch in 2010, MainOne has developed a reputation for highly reliable services to become the preferred provider of wholesale Internet services to major telecom operators, ISPs, government agencies, large enterprises, and educational institutions in West Africa MainOne’s world-class submarine cable system running down the coast of West Africa, state of the art IP NGN network, growing regional and metro terrestrial fibre optic networks, and data centre facilities enable broadband services for businesses needing critical connectivity solutions in West Africa.
Our network is interconnected and peers with leading operators and internet exchanges worldwide to provide global reach to our customers.
- GNOC Service Desk Engineer (Level 1) Job At Main One Cable
- Sales Account Manager (Wholesale) Job At Main One Cable Company
- Manager, Regulatory Services Job At Main One Cable Company
Technical Support Intern Responsibilities
The Technical Support Intern will be responsible for the following functions:
- Configure, test and provision customers on the CRM platform.
- Coordinate 3rd party installation and support activities.
- Assign new requests/opportunities captured from the MainOne website.
- Run weekly reports on incidents – opportunities and complaints.
- Network management and monitoring.
- Perform 1st level fault troubleshooting tasks.
- Liaise with OEM to resolve technology-related issues.
- Liaise with vendor(s) for customer installations.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate teams.
- Critically analyze customer complaints and issues with a bid to provide lasting solutions.
- Continually drive customer satisfaction through a speedy resolution of complaints.
- B.Sc / HND in a relevant study with at least 1-year experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Multitasking skills.
- CCNA will be an advantage.
- Previous experience in a similar position is an added advantage.
Demands of the Job
- Required to communicate constantly with customers to understand requests, complaints and follow up until issues are resolved.
- May be required to stay after office hours.
- The job requires a lot of patience and exemplary communication skills.
How To Apply for Technical Support Intern Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Main One Cable Company recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form and submit it.
- The application deadline is 19th February.
To apply for this job please visit career.mainone.net.