Technologist (Mechanical or Electrical) Job Vacancy At Achievers University, Owo
Technologist (Mechanical or Electrical) job vacancy is currently available at the Achievers University, Owo. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Achievers University, Owo was approved and licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria in 2007. The institution commenced academic activities on 2nd April 2008.
The University, which is situated in a serene and conducive environment, has matriculated 13 sets of students and ‘graduated nine sets of ‘Achiever’ who are making their marks in all spheres of human endeavours.
The University now fully operates at its permanent site at Km 1, Idasen-Ute Road, Owo.
We are currently recruiting for Technologist (Mechanical or Electrical) with the following criteria:
- Professors (Engineering and Technology) Job At Achievers University, Owo
- Medical Laboratory Technician Job At Achievers University, Owo
- Professors (Law) Job At Achievers University, Owo
- Library Officer Job Vacancy At Achievers University, Owo
- Candidates must be holders of Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
Salary and Conditions of Service
- Salary and allowance and other benefits are as approved by Governing Council of the University and compare favourably with what obtains in Federal Universities.
How To Apply For Technologist (Mechanical or Electrical) Job
Eligible candidates are required to submit ten (10) copies of their Applications and Curricula Vitae, including names of three referees, to:
P.M.B. 1030, Owo,
Ondo State, Nigeria
Candidates should send soft copies of their Applications and Curricula Vitae to: email@example.com
The application deadline is 30th September.