Technology Assurance Specialist Job Vacancy At KPMG Nigeria
A Technology Assurance Specialist job vacancy is currently available at KPMG Nigeria. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Manager (Infrastructure, Project Finance Expert) Job At KPMG Nigeria
- Senior Manager (Infrastructure, Project Finance Expert) Job At KPMG Nigeria
- Manager, Gateway, Tech Support Job Vacancy At Mastercard
- Minimum of Second Class (Upper) division from a reputable university
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years post-NYSC relevant experience
- Very strong knowledge of databases and SQL skills
- Very strong data analytics skills (ACL, IDEA, MS Accessor Power BI)
- Good understanding of telecommunications and technology environments
- Appetite for learning new skills in a challenging and supportive environment
- Very strong knowledge of information systems, risks and controls
- Strong consulting skills: analytical, written and verbal communication, and presentation skills
- High initiative and leadership skills
- Motivation to achieve high standards of client service and professionalism
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
How To Apply For Technology Assurance Specialist Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the KPMG Nigeria recruitment form portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 30th November.
Upon completion of the Application Form above, candidates should send their CV to: Blossom.Nnyamah@ng.kpmg.com with “CV for the job title” as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job please visit forms.office.com.