Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
Technology Officer – IT Operations Job Vacancy At Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS
Technology Officer – IT Operations job vacancy is currently available at Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Job Code: HREIRS014
Grade Level: SGL .10
The Edo State Government is carrying out a Public Service Transformation and Enhancement Project as part of its Institutional Reform Agenda. The Project is designed to develop the Human and Organizational capabilities required to deliver efficient services to the people of Edo State and to Make Edo Great Again.
In line with the institutional Reform Agenda, the services of talented experienced professionals are required to fill critical vacant positions in the Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS), to support the implementation of the transformation programme and contribute to embedding the new ways of working.
A candidate who possesses the required qualifications, experience and skills and would like to join us on this exciting and challenging Transformation Journey are invited to apply. Serving Public Servants who are seeking a higher challenge are also invited to apply. The eligibility requirements and job specifications are as below.
- IT Business Analyst – IT Operations Job Vacancy At Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
- Technology Officer – Business Intelligence & Reporting Job Vacancy At Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
- IT Business Analyst – Business Intelligence & Reporting Job Vacancy At Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
Technology Officer – IT Operations Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Senior Technology Manager and shall be responsible for leading, planning, directing and controlling all activities related to Service Management, Service Integration and Technical Operation within the Service
- Will also be responsible for keeping the database up and running 24/7 and providing a seamless flow of information that considers both backend data structure and frontend accessibility for end-users (especially Tax Officers and Tax Payers)
- A degree in Computer Science or related courses from a recognized Institution and 5 years experience with the use of SQL Server, MySQL, Linux and Windows server
How To Apply For Technology Officer – IT Operations Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ link below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS) recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit your application.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The application deadline is 19th September.
To apply for this job please visit eirs.gov.ng.