Telemarketing (Intern) Job Vacancy At Tempkers Limited
A Telemarketing (Intern) job vacancy is currently available at Tempkers Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Tempkers is a tech-outsourcing and freelance community that takes a human-centred design thinking approach to bring employers and skilled workers together Tempkers is a global freelance marketplace and online outsourcing firm where organizations and SME’s achieve more by connecting and collaborating with independent professionals (freelance agents) to do temporary Jobs based on projects and time frames on best scale budgeting.
- Marketer (Farm Business) Job At Tempkers Limited
- Business Development Executive (Farm Business) Job At Tempkers Limited
- Product Marketing Executive / Social Media Manager Job At Tempkers Limited
Telemarketing (Intern) Responsibilities and Duties
- Delivering scripted talks that describe the company’s products or services, a political talking point or charity appeal to persuade potential customers or donors.
- Explaining products and product prices.
- Answering customer information about products and prospective customers.
- Obtaining customer information such as name and address for shipping products or delivering services.
- Keeping track of customers that have been contacted and those who do not want to be contacted in the future.
- Cold call people using a given phone directory to sell products or solicit donations.
- Following up on previous customers for potential sales.
- Maintaining records of customer contacts.
- Completing customer surveys to obtain information about potential customers.
- Meeting sales quotas.
- Adjust scripted sales pitches to meet the needs of specific individuals.
- 0-1 year of previous experience in customer service or telemarketing preferred.
- Able to accept constructive criticism and continually improve sales techniques
- Experience handling and processing payment information over the phone is advantageous
- Ability to promote a product or service using persuasive language and techniques
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone
- Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints
- Must be a graduate.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The application deadline is 22nd February 2022.