Telesales Agent Job Vacancy At Checkoff Finance
Telesales Agent job vacancy is currently available at Checkoff Finance. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Compliance/Legal Officer Job Vacancy At Checkoff Finance
- Finance Manager Job Vacancy At Checkoff Finance
- HR Planning Intern (L&D and Performance Management) Job At MainOne Cable
At Checkoff Credit Systems Limited, we offer unsecured loans to workers, payroll loans to public and private sector employees.
Checkoff Finance has recently received Approval In Principle from the Central Bank of Nigeria and is looking for a Compliance/Legal Officer.
JOB TYPE: Full time (Hybrid work model)
Telesales Agent Job Responsibilities
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them to purchase the company’s products and services
- Answer questions about the company’s products
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Minimum of HND
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word
- Strong persuasive skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good team player
Salary: ₦50,000 gross monthly + commission
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 5th January.