Theatre / Drama / Vocal Performer Job Vacancy At IDMANN Institute
Theatre / Drama / Vocal Performer job vacancy is currently available at IDMANN Institute. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Technical Services Manager Job At IDMANN Institute
- Tutors Job Vacancy At IDMANN Institute
- Security Personnel Job At Beachland Specialist Hospital
The IDMANN Institute provides tertiary education. The Institute operates two colleges and one school-the College of General Studies, the College of Lifelong Learning, and the School of Technical Sciences. The School of Technical Sciences awards diplomas and degrees in support of the specialized training programs offered, while the Colleges only award Associate’s Degrees (equivalent to an advanced Diploma) and Certificates of Completion respectively.
The College of General Studies provides basic training in a variety of courses to enable matriculation into the School of Technical Sciences. The courses are intended to “provide a durable, discernible and differentiating set of core competencies & professional values shared by all graduates of IDMANN Institute irrespective of vocation or field of specialization”.
Every student who intends to graduate from any of the School of Technical Science must complete the Associate Training Program in the College of General Studies, or demonstrate sufficient proficiency to secure a waiver in pertinent courses.
The College of Lifelong Learning provides training for external students of all ages (including retirees and mid-career professionals) seeking personal or professional development in a variety of subject areas. These courses are typically not geared toward degrees or diplomas but instead proficiency tests that lead to a Certificate of Completion.
The Institute is headed by the Provost (who oversees the entire Institute) and is supported by a Dean of Technical Sciences and the Masters of the Colleges. The Institute is located in Umuahia. A significant majority of the courses are offered as online learning opportunities.
- Minimum of O.N.D in Theatre Arts or related fields & professional training.
- At least 2 years of work experience.
- Ability to learn script lines or songs.
- Ability to research assigned play/character.
- Attend all rehearsals (including technical and dress rehearsals) as scheduled.
- Take direction from the Director.
- Work with other Performers.
- Perform the show to an audience.
- Perform other duties laid out in the job description depending on the kind of show.
- Must have clear vocals, ability to project voice and get into any character.
- Good time management organised and good interpersonal relationships.
- Previous experience in theatre, drama and vocal performance is required.
How To Apply For Theatre / Drama / Vocal Performer Job
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their current Resume with a Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Applications submitted without a cover letter will be deemed non-responsive.
- Applicants will be interviewed on a rolling basis till all positions are filled.
The application deadline is 24th December.