Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)
Training Coordinator (Semi-Automatic Welding Equipment) Job Vacancy At NNPC
Training Coordinator (Semi-Automatic Welding Equipment) job vacancy is currently available at the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Senior Heavy Duty Mechanic for Semi-Automatic Welding Equipment Job At NNPC
- Semi-Automatic Welding Specialist Job Vacancy At NNPC
- Semi-Automatic Welding Instructor Job Vacancy At NNPC
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is currently embarking on the construction of 40” X 614km Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline and Stations (AKK). The AKK Pipeline is a section of the Trans-Nigerian Gas Pipeline Network.
The Segment 2 scope covering a distance of about 318.66 km of the Trans Nigeria Gas Pipeline and stations was awarded to Brentex CPP Limited for the Engineering, Procurement and Construction of Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano (AKK) Gas Pipeline and Stations Project.
As an equal opportunity employer, Brentex CPP Limited welcomes applications for the position below to serve on the Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano (AKK) Gas Pipeline Project (Segment 2) Operation:
Training Coordinator (Semi-Automatic Welding Equipment) Responsibilities
- Vast knowledge in the use of semi-automatic welding systems.
- Map out annual training plans for management, HR. customer support arid more
- Design and develop training programs (outsourced and/or in-house)
- Select appropriate training methods or activities (e4, simulations, mentoring, on-the-job training, professional development dasses)
- Conduct organization-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed.
- Design, prepare and order educational aids and materials.
- Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with experts regarding instructional desire.
- Host train-the-trainer sessions for internal subject matter experts
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment.
- Conducting Research and recommending new training methods, like gamification.
- HND / B.Tech / B.Eng. in Mechanical Engineering, Instrumentation & control.
- Relevant Certificates required.
- Years of Experience: 6 years
- Previous working experience as a Training Coordinator
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Suite.
- Ability to effectively organize and manage multiple training initiatives simultaneously.
- Experience in providing full-scope training materials from analyzing company needs to lesson planning, development and implementation concerning semi-automatic welding.
- Extensive knowledge of best practices in creating instructional materials.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The application deadline is 1st January.